Regarding the hp laptop part numbers. - please clarify?

Hello,
to all of you.
I have a HP Laptop, some days ago, I got some problem in the LCD, this laptop is under care pack, so I registered a complaint, when the engineer came with the replaced lcd, he told me that the real part was not available that's why the company sends the alternate part, same in the configuration of the real part, after changing the lcd, I found some issues with the new lcd, like its colours are not as same the previous lcd had, also some colours look very much strange, I managed to get the part numbers of both the parts from the engineer, but I am unable to understand some letters in the part numbers, so, Guys Can you please try to explain some parts of the these numbers.The First part number is 595132-001 "SPS-DSPLY 15.6 LED HD+BV" Now, in this part number I dont get the alphabetic part that is "SPS-DSPLY 15.6 LED HD+BV", the second part number is 631019-001 "DSPLY 15.6 LED HD BV TS WBC MIC ETCH", in this part number I am also not able to understand the alphabetic part,so please some member explain this to me, and If there is any difference then also please let me know.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
thetechfreak
Thank you for reply.
I just want to know what is the meaning of these parts one is this "SPS-DSPLY 15.6 LED HD+BV" and other is this "DSPLY 15.6 LED HD BV TS WBC MIC ETCH".Although I understand some parts like DSPLY means display, HD means High Definition, but dont know what is "SPS" and what is "WBC"? I also contact the hp support as told by you.Thank you.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Until and unless you tell hardware id of the respective parts, one can't tell you the original manufacturer specifications of the very part.

Top Bottom