Recover my whole partition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnuBoi

Broken In
Hey guys, this is my first post of thinkdigit forum though i am the regular reader of Digit magazine. I have a system running windows xp sp2 running well but once i mistakenly formatted a drive where i used to kept all my documents,music and all backups.and i wanted to recover so i did a google search and found some tools like testdisk but they recover but cannot recover the file name and folder they generated a whole list of file with no folder.
Guys can u suggest some tools that recover whole partition making as it same as it was before i mean like same folder structure and file names...
Thanks in Advance

Regards,
GNuBoi

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Honestly, i have not find that PC instector have capability to recover all files. Also it is very slow. I find most recoverable software are paid and able to recover image files etc, not exe. But you can try steller.

A

Amick_Madchen

You can recover your all the documents and files with the help of Partition Recovery Software which is quite efficient and cheap. This software can recover all data lost due to file system corruption, hard drive volume deletion or corruption, disk formatting, operating system corruption, erroneous file deletion and virus infection.gud luck

aaoper

Right off the assembly line
You can recover your data with file name and folder with Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery Software which is a non-destructive windows partition recovery software.The software works with Windows 7.0, Vista, 2003, XP and 2000, and recovers complete data from FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 based partitions and volumes

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Try this *www.findandmount.com/
It worked for me..however in my case I had lost data as I ended up accidentaly deleting a partition. Your case looks like that of formatting. This software has free version but has some recovery speed limitation, but is still ok for home use

You can also try Restoration 2.5.14 which is a freeware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom