Recommend me some metal (not Rock) songs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi all

I am die hard fan of Rammstein. Love them so much . Also like Iron Maiden (The fugitive,wicker man etc) .Can you please recommend some metal songs not the whole band that are ultimate in beats , guitar strings n fassst (love to hear them while driving car) !!

Bands can be anywhere from the world even apna Indian metal bands :)

so please recommend some specific metal songs 8)

thnx ......

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Ozzy Osborne
Judas Priest
Machine Head
Pantera
Megadeth (death metal)
Black Sabbath
Krokus
Thin Lizzy
Cradle Of Filth
Killswitch Engage
Mr.Big --this is a must listen :)
Def Leppard
Dragon force
Napalm Death
Manowar
Guns n roses
Kiss
Slayer
Van halen
Metallica
Dream theater
Scorpions
Gamma Ray
Cacaphony
Nightwish (gothic)
SOAD
Children of Bodom

these are some great metal bands :D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ramstein >Du Hast [sehnsuht]
ready to rumble-last resort
Godsmack Faceless> all of em
Godsmack Running blind>>very soothening[ya u heard it rite]
Godsmack> the other side

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@nish higher..thnx ..but i know all these bands..what i dont know is their specific songs frm which to start ...so please recommend specific songs of these bands

@T159 is Poisonblack really like Rammy ? if yes will surely listen ..plz recommend some specific songs of them

@dominator thanks man ..will surely listen ..

pour in more ..lets make this a must listen metal songs thread :D

and plz name the song of band u like others to listen ......

ancientrites

In the zone
to esumitkumar

you have a mix taste of industrial metal and heavy metal ramnstein are industrial metal similar to them are ministry,poison black,front 242.
bands similar to iron maiden are manowar,saxon,gamma ray,iced earth,enemy(slovalia)
i may not be right with similarities but i dont listen to these retarded bands.i listen to real raw production black metal

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
to esumitkumar

you have a mix taste of industrial metal and heavy metal ramnstein are industrial metal similar to them are ministry,poison black,front 242.
bands similar to iron maiden are manowar,saxon,gamma ray,iced earth,enemy(slovalia)
i may not be right with similarities but i dont listen to these retarded bands.i listen to real raw production black metal

retarded bands ???? rammstein,iron maiden r retarded :confused: :confused: :confused:
and what r real raw production black metal bands ?

ancientrites

In the zone
raw production is just something came out from my mouth.black metal is different it is sub genre to thrash and heavy metal.Almost every one say venom,king diamond and ozzy are the pioneer to this genre.Few ppl like me say NO.these guys never groomed it. makeups and dresses they wore surely satanic.
Darkthrone,gorgoroth,burzum,mayhem .......goes on from norway.these bands represent true anti religion,devil worshippers everything is satanic including their behaviour.I think its mostly european who are responsible.just google up or use wikipedia.You will come to know more about black metal and dont hold me responsible if u get addicted.

rohan

In the zone
CHILDREN OF BODOM <-- my #1 recommendation
In Flames
Killswitch Engage
Trivium
Atreyu
Bullet for my valentine
As I Lay Dying
Rob Zombie

OP
esumitkumar