Recipe for making Maggi noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawwww

Banned
Does anyone have any good recipes for making maggi noodles? I am bored of cooking and eating them the usual way.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Here's what I do:
Dump the Maggi noodles in boiling water as usual, but with less water than normal so that it's all absorbed by the noodles after some time (no free liquid left). About one teacup of water will do.

Beat up an egg and fry it in oil, using slightly more oil than usual. Then dump the boiled noodles in and mix it with the egg and the oil while the pan is still on the stove.

Easy but delicious.

Aspire

Padawan
->Add Vinegar and Soya Sauce instead of Tomato Ketchup
->Add Vegetables
->Get Maggi Cuppa Noodles

@Krazzy Warrior
Is Digit Forum for this crap then?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Fry vegetables first, i.e. Cabbage, finely cut onion, some shimla mirch with red chilli and jeera till onions become slightly red, then add water and boil with maggi. Do add Vinegar and Soya Sauce.

Rahim

Married!
And above all don't forget to wear a chef's hat to avoid hair falling in your maggi. BTW maggi seems like halwa to me :( I prefer hakka noodle anyday.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Divide Maggi Noodles into two equal parts.. then boil both of them.. Make one part as usual.. dip another one into Maggi Tomato soup.. enjoy!!

Tip:- To divide Maggi into two equal parts :D.. you need to carefully separate the raw Maggi rectangular slab :p

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Don't forget to add pickle in the boiling maggi :D I can never forget that taste.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I threw that stuff after tasting a little bit, the stench was so mind numbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom