Realtek Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey guyz i am using win xp home on a intel d915gav board and the onboard audio ... i have 2 user accounts on my system , one is my admin account and the other is a guest account... the problem is everytime i log in to the guest account the real tek audio wizard asks me to set up the config of my speakers ... i have set up them many times with my admin a/c and in my admin a/c i face no probs with it ..... it it just with my guest a/c that everytime i log in it asks me to configure my speakers ..i have tried disabling the auto detection wizard but then the option does not go off........it is getting on my nerves guyz please help......i am using creative inspire 4.1 speakers.

mo0nl0rd

Right off the assembly line
just goto the sound max control manager that has been bundled with your motherboard disk. the start soundmax and goto preferences.

there disable/uncheck audio esp. this way your pc will stop prompting you to reconfigure your speakers

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@moonlord
thanx buddy but i dont have any soundmax control panel installed. i have sound effect manager of realtek in which i have disabled the audio wizard but the problem stll persists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom