doomgiver

Warframe
any p1/p2/p3 will do.

seller prefrerably in delhi/ncr region.

reason : experimenting with networking

price : Rs. 500-2000

saswat23

Human Spambot
buddy i have a P4 system with 64mb RAM with a new sound card added. PM me if intrested.
Unfortunately the monitor is not working.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I have a PIII -
config:

PIII 500/700Mhz
256mb ram
some mobo
1 usb 2.0 card
1 lan card
2 IDE cables
no HDD
no Cd-Rom
no keyboard/mouse
no power cable
purchased in 2001 (used for 7-8 years), no idea how long it will last :lol:
PSU - microtek PSU.

I checked it just now, it boots fine . Gives a no disc error ofcourse (as there is no disk) .
I am located in hauz khas. tell me if interested.
I also have a 17" LG monitor that has a 'squishing' problem (the width of the screen randomly reduces to half )

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
@ c.b, saswat, can you post your cpuz screenshots please? or something that shows the details of your system.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I don't have an ide HDD , so can't take the cpuz screnshot. But I can try recording the bios with a camera. will do so tonight..

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
sorry I can't go into the bios as well :( . don't have any ps2 keyboards and the usb keyboard doesn't seem to work with the system bios.

I am quoting Rs. 700 for the cpu ( well within your budget ;) )
Other things:
no shipping, pick up from home. you can test it as long as you want, in my home .(will have to bring a IDE HDD and ps/2 keyboard ofcourse..)

do tell me if you are interested int the monitor

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
tried the system with another monitor. So it wasn't a system problem. But who knows it could be just a cable problem..

Saurav2007

Broken In
I have an old LG 17 inch flat CRT monitor. Bought in 2003. Last time, i checked around 6 months back it was working normally except that brightness / contrast buttons dont always work. Price 500/-

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
cute.bandar, saswat, can you please post a photo of the rig and also post some details about the MOTHERBOARD, RAM AND PROCESSOR please???

saurav : do the buttons not work at all or they sometimes work and sometimes dont?
or the screen changes brightness and contrast randomly

Top Bottom