Reality shows or looters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Reality shows. Reality shows. Reality shows. All the three well known channels have got their own reality show.

1. SONY - The famous INDIAN IDOL IV
2. STAR PLUS - STAR VOICE OF INDIA AND NACH BALIYE
3. ZEE TV - SAREGAMAPA AND DANCE INDIA DANCE

They just try to get money from the people and always say the same message("Fatafat SMS kijye is number par) and after they win from people's votes they just disappear and the show's next version starts. Saregamapa has got highest TRP because of the conflictions between Himesh and other judges I think but were reduce really really drastically this year(only 18 lakhs votes for winner) from the SAREGAMAPA 2007(3 crores votes for winner).:D:D:D I think people are understanding their mistakes in wasting money.:cool: Moreover what will they get in bringing out so many singers and dancers. "One siner didn't took any training but became an Indian Idol the previous year":D and disappered. I only kike BOOGIE WOOGIE in reality shows. Moreover dance india dance is somewhat near it. Going to watch it today. What do you think???:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Master of geeks

Gadget girl.
Yeah, Reality shows are 99% business. They just attract public attraction by conflict of judges and even contestents.
And yes, Boogie woogie is best of all of them. Full of entertainment, dance and comedy:D:D
Dance India Dance seems to be good show (All reality shows are good in season 1:D:D:D)

amitash

Intel OCer
Yea they are big looters...do you know they dont even consider your votes? they just pik whoever they want to win....this I know from personal experience...My cousin went to the sa re ga ma pa auditions and got selected there (name is supriya) and the make up lady told her: "South india? you dont stand a chance, they dont let south indians win"...she went on the show and was back out after 3 episodes.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
There's hardly anything real in reality shows. :|
Of course, that is apart from the big bucks that the telecom companies and producers earn from the countless SMSs sent by viewers. That's hard cash.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@Bittu Das[1st post],
I agree that reality shows ate business. Infact, they are meant to be!

But I don't agree with any of your views, sorry!

RMN

In the zone
initially i found such shows good,it gave talented singers an opportunity.
but these days each and every channel has a reality show, for eg.Kerala has 4-5 channel and each of them have their own show and they have even started "Junior" versions!!!
and tooooo many singers coming on..some of them disappear with the money and some end up "acting" in *ollywood!!

and haven't Indian media copied almost all the reality shows from Hollywood?
Amer.Idol
Swaan
The biggest Loser
...and what not!

and what the hell his Roadies abt?
the last time i watched it 2 women were fighting and insulting one another .
even one of started teasing the other abt her sanitary pad!!!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Today the trend is end one reality show & quickly start another sequel.
I never voted in these shows & I don't even care to watch them.
I just can't understand how come people get so addict to them. I have many people asking me, you saw roadies? What do u think who will be voted out?
Blah blah
I turn a deaf ear to them.

aditya1987

Extheist
The Amazing Race is awesome. A reality show as it should be

+1

I've been watching it since season 1, it's the greatest reality show ever made.
Also, "So you think you can dance?" is simply mindblowing. All the dancers are awesome.

And as for indian reality (If can call them reality :-x) shows, they simply suck bo**r. All are pre-scripted, like the fake fight between judges (judges WTF??? they are not even from the field that they are judging).

Almost all the reality shows (******) that are running, are all copied (inspired what they [f******] say.)

Here is the list of tv shows copied.

1. Indian idol - American Idol Every child knows this)
2. Nach baliye - Dancing with the stars
3. Dance india - So you think you can dance (My Favourite :D)
4. Fear Factor india (The one with all the Lau**ies :rolleyes:) - Fear Factor US
5. Kaun banega crorepati - Who wants to be millionare (Every child knows this)
6. Kya aap panchavi paas se tez hain - Are you smarter that a fifth grader.
7. Kamzor kadi kaun - The weakest link.

It's all that i can remember, i'll add more later.

All i want to say that they (you know about whom i am saying) are just copy-cats, their show lacks originality and they just add stupid "Masala (drama)" to raise excitement and fool the viewers. But they don't know that some viewers are not as stupid as they think.

Master of geeks

Gadget girl.
All i want to say that they (you know about whom i am saying) are just copy-cats, their show lacks originality and they just add stupid "Masala (drama)" to raise excitement and fool the viewers. But they don't know that some viewers are not as stupid as they think.

150% true!!
But still I dont understand why people get attracted to the drama of Indian reality shows!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Tell me the definition of reality shows ? Will someone ?

Reality television is a genre of television programming which presents purportedly unscripted dramatic or humorous situations, documents actual events, and usually features ordinary people instead of professional actors. Although the genre has existed in some form or another since the early years of television, the term reality television is most commonly used to describe programs of this genre produced since 2000. Documentaries and nonfictional programming such as news and sports shows are usually not classified as reality shows.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television ;)

Rahim

Married!
Bhai log kya karen....jab sare channells par stupid reality shows telecast ho rahein hain toh log kya TV dekhna band kar denge? Indians have a lot of time in hand and would watch such crap fairy-tales. Same with news channels..........Mera toh TV dekhna hi band ho gaya hai :( Documentaries? anyday!!!

Rahim

Married!
If only 20 % of the fools watch this stuff then their work is done....paisa aasmaan se tapakne lagta hai!!! You dont have to convince everybody to rake in the moolah :p (Teking this from experience);)

@Gaurav: It is not Free-To-Air, isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom