Real Reasons for IE 6 Usage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaithy

In the zone
I did some thing better...My section has 20 staff working, and connected with Lan...My officer has BB connection apart from LAN.. as nobody except me, know internet or computer fundamentals, but all wanted to browse internet, they asked my help.. I install firefox and set the proxy server in my officers computer, then install firefox to all others and enter the proxy settings, let them enjoy the browsing.. ofcourse in the first time I met the resistance from some f the folks as they are the die hard fan, particularly my oficer I give them the option to browse in IE6..but warn them about virus...
in one week itself the diehard fan of IE6 staring the malware infected computer where as rest of the computers are safe..they ask my help.. I refused to give any help (I am not a system administrator but the engineer who is monitoring 300 computer in our network...but lukily he was out of station for training... So they called the system support help and cleaned the mess..He un installed firefox in every other computer telling everyone that the software firefox get virus to windows computer,and advised only use IE6..
This time other peoples who are used to firefox's google search engine got trouble with manual typing of address bar of IE is too much torture for them..Even my officer who want IE6 only is chastised man, then gave me the permission to install firefox...
To day all of them firefox +google fanatics.. they installed firefox in their home computer.. get idea for recipe for the day, results for their Zodiac signs,market news etc..etc..
Also I introduce the concept of plugins for firefox,which they appreciated much...

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
they called the system support help and cleaned the mess..He un installed firefox in every other computer telling everyone that the software firefox get virus to windows computer,and advised only use IE6..

:shock:

Good to see you spreading awareness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom