Re assembling my old cpu....

[/B:)] i wnt 2 re assemble my old rig......my budget is around 20K-25K

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Gaming. specially BF 3,gta IV,asassination creed,and latest gamezz.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20K-25K INR

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:WIN 7 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:i hve my old HD of 500gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No,i have 1 its 19' LED of resolution 1600x900.& ill b using dat only

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:hard disk, LED,speakers,mose keyboard,DVD writer,Cabinet ,UPS,

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:this month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:it will b done by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:yup,,,ready to buy online

Mention with prices PLS:mrgreen:

d3p

PowerHouse
Component | Make | Price Processor | Intel Core i3-2120|6900
Motherboard |ASUS P8H61-M LX|3000
RAM |Corsair Value DDR3 4GB 1333|1200
Graphics Card |Sapphire HD 6870|12000
PSU |Seasonic S12 II 520|3800
| Total | 25000

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
You can Also try for This .
Phenom 2 960T @ 6.5K
Gigabyte GA 970 UD3 @ 5.8K
NVIDIA GTX 560 NON TI @ 10.9K
Corsair CX 500 V2 @ 3.3K
Corsair 4 GB VALUE RAM @ 1.2K
TOTAL 28.5K .

OP
S

sumirandhamaskar

Broken In
Is 560 non ti is gud for games such as BF 3 gta iv to max out at a resolution of 1600x900 ?????
Also the amd processors r gud for gaming ??????

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Yes 500W should be more than enough provided it's not some cheap generic PSU! Get some popular branded quality PSU like Corsair, SeaSonic, Antec, OCZ & you should be good to go.

Regarding the PSU, check this thread once.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...89-power-supply-blacklist-thread-newbies.html

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Yes . GTX 560 non Ti is good for gaming at 1600x900 Resolution. Why do you think that AMD Processors are Bad for gaming ? You just need a good Quad Core Processor That wont Bottleneck the GPU . It can be Intel or AMD .

Myth

Cyborg Agent
but is intel i5 better than amd's quad core processor:-?

Buy what suits your requirements and budget, not which is the best in the market. Amds are good in their own fields taking into account their relatively low price.
Games are more graphics heavy and hence gpu dependent. Even an intel c2q can handle all your gaming needs but the gpu needs to last you longer. The GTX 500 series can handle most of the games pretty well.

OP
S

sumirandhamaskar

Broken In
so should i go with i5 or amd
and also should with hd 6870 or gtx 560 non ti ???

PowerColor AMD/ATI Radeon HD6870 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com
is this card is good ???? as its price tag is also low......
Is Powercolour a good brand ???

Or should i go with this card ??
Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 OC Edition 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Top Bottom