RCOMLSB expired :(. Any other available code?

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I meant to say Me not going off topic I think those are good offers .

Now , I am thinking what electronics items I have to buy :p

:wink::wink::wink:

@Amit
Thanx yaar.. it works ! But isnt that only for icici credit cards ?
Can i use it for COD ?
I also a couple of queries for those who hv experience in online purchasing, which might sound silly to most of u, when i choose COD can i pay in cheque or DD ? and what happens if the recvd parcel has been damaged in transit ?

Thanx in advance !!

No, You cant use icici coupon with COD.

No, COD = Only Cash on Delivery

If damaged, don't accept the parcel. But, I am not sure on the procedure... when there is no external visible damage and internal damage. I think, they have transit insurance, which should cover this. But not sure about the terms and conditions for it.

aroraanant

Explorer
@Amit
Thanx yaar.. it works ! But isnt that only for icici credit cards ?
Can i use it for COD ?
I also a couple of queries for those who hv experience in online purchasing, which might sound silly to most of u, when i choose COD can i pay in cheque or DD ? and what happens if the recvd parcel has been damaged in transit ?

it works for COD also.
And most of the companies give transit insurance so don't worry abt that if ur phone gets damaged during transit u will get a new phone or full refund.
I dont think u can pay through cheque but I m not sure

Soumik

Padawan
^^ I doesnt work on COD, just tried to do so. ""This voucher is valid for Credit Card and ICICI Net Banking payment option only.""
:(

sach1000rt

Journeyman
well, the good news is RCOMLSB code has started to work again. few days back it showed coupon is expired, now its working again.

Soumik

Padawan
Just ordered mine through RCOMLSB and net banking as COD was not available on my office address.
Moto Defy for Rs 15149.
Its showing confirmed... How to call confirm from them, cause i want a black colored one want them to send accordingly.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I am not sure, if they will call for payment mode other than COD.

SO you better call Customer care and confirm before they dispatch.

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
congrats soumik for ur new Moto Defy..
@ 15k it certaily looks a gr8 package.. will wait for Wildfire S one week more.. else wil get Defy :) [Defy looks a better deal compared to Wildfire S, wat say ? ]

Any idea abt the xpiry date for RCOM ??

vhulm

Right off the assembly line
@ 15k it certaily looks a gr8 package.. will wait for Wildfire S one week more.. else wil get Defy :) [Defy looks a better deal compared to Wildfire S, wat say ? ]

It may expire before 15th May!!

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
Guys,
I called up the HTC support, scrolled the htc.com/in website too. Nobody is certain abt Wildfire S launch n availability in market. So, I ordered LG o1 using rcom :) final price ~9k. Also, Wildfire S would wud hv cost almost double the price.

Soumik

Padawan
I am not sure, if they will call for payment mode other than COD.

SO you better call Customer care and confirm before they dispatch.

Ya, i called up customer care to confirm the order. Also, i got the blue dart tracking number through sms and email. I requested the customer care person to send through blue dart, as other couriers might not be allowed inside my ofc campus, and they actually did that. I got impressed by that. Hoping the package would be here by Monday or Tuesday. :)

Thanks bro. :D
Well, hardware wise Defy @15K makes a lot better deal than Wildfire S. Software wise, HTC is a lot ahead of Moto in the updates department. So, upto u to decide. I picked hardware over software... :)

No idea about the expiry date of the coupon. It may have come back just cause of the requests in diff forums, so it might not stay there for long.

Soumik

Padawan
Recieved my phone today morning. Great service indeed. Pretty impressed with phone. Still checking out all the features of the phone. Will provide my feedback on the device soon.:)

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
i also ordered Fujifilm FinePix JZ300 Digital Camera from letsbuy using RCOMLSB .the final price is 7853 (including discount of 1386). i had opted for COD. will u guys plz tell me that this deal is good or not and this website is reliable or not ?

paradisevikas

Jack of all Trades.
today tried to order one more item from letsbuy but when applied RCOMLSB it shows that i already have redeemed the coupon

wht to do........

created another mail id and ordered the item :):):):):)

Top Bottom