Razer project fiona

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Razer is developing an tablet,With an i7 processor,it will have a gfx card.
See here

Razer
Tech Specs Hybrid user interface for PC gaming
Intel® Core™ i7
10.1" 1280x800 display
Full-screen user interface supporting multi-touch
3-axis gyro, magnetometer, accelerometer
Force feedback
Dolby® 7.1 surround sound
WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth® 3.0
Project Fiona | Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
a tablet doesn't require that kind of specs. even if the processor is an ULV, it'll offer 1-2hr backup at best. better treat tablet as tablet & offer something that can be used.

bubusam13

Human
*www.victoryrecords.com/newsletter/images/icon_like.png *www.victoryrecords.com/newsletter/images/icon_like.png *www.victoryrecords.com/newsletter/images/icon_like.png

It is a concept tablet and will take time to come to real world.

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
a tablet doesn't require that kind of specs. even if the processor is an ULV, it'll offer 1-2hr backup at best. better treat tablet as tablet & offer something that can be used.

yeah touch is not a fair interface for gaming. If they are providing graphics card , surely will not use it for angry birds.;-) and for those games we need extra controllers.
Why not one go for PS VITA.

Krow

Crowman
Very old news. I Just Held the Future of PC Gaming in My Hands and It's Called Project Fiona

patrick4

Chief
wonder how much it will heat up is you even begin to play mid range games.. that being said, the specs look intersing and would be worth while only if it has a decent battery back.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
yeah touch is not a fair interface for gaming. If they are providing graphics card , surely will not use it for angry birds.;-) and for those games we need extra controllers.
Why not one go for PS VITA.

*assets.razerzone.com/campaign/projectfiona/images/gallery-02.png

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
heating won't be an issue if ULV processor is used & if Razer doesn't try to brag the title of world's thinnest tablet. but what they should worry is battery life. unless the tablet is packing a >8000mah battery, you'll need to carry the charger with you everywhere.

Top Bottom