Rate the movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Quiz_Master said:
Just watched Rang De Basanti.. This time whole movie in a single Sit.
Its the most funny movie I ever seen. Yes most funny... :p
Here is my take :
Bachche Sharaab pee rahe hai,

building se kood rahe hai,

cigarette phook rahe hai,

baap ko goli maar rahe hai,

foreigner sabko marvaa kar chali gayi,

DJ 5 saal se University mein pada hai,

uski maa keh rahi hai kamine kamaa kar kab laayega,

aur Director kehta hai "GENERATION AWAKENING ".......:)):)):))

Rating 3/10.

LOL

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Disney's CARs
9/10. Amazing movie. Lots of deep thoughts in a children movie...
Even a good watch for adults...

praka123

left this forum longback
The Unknown said:
How is Jhoom Barabar Jhoom?
a review thread is running somewhere in da forum :D already

Saw Revolution OS for the third time! neat
REVOLUTION OS tells the inside story of the hackers who rebelled against the proprietary software model and Microsoft to create GNU/Linux and the Open Source movement. On June 1, 2001, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches."
Microsoft fears GNU/Linux, and rightly so. GNU/Linux and the Open Source & Free Software movements arguably represent the greatest threat to Microsoft's way of life. Shot in cinemascope on 35mm film in Silicon Valley, REVOLUTION OS tracks down the key movers and shakers behind Linux, and finds out how and why Linux became such a potent threat.

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Hey guys, why you all stopped posting here ? well since i last posted, i have watched only 2 movies. They are as follows:

rating for Bhool Bhoolaiya 300000/10. :D It was very^n where n=infinity times good. :D

This story justifies that there are no bhoots in this world. Thats the abstract meaning of the movie.

and second-

rating for Taare Zameen par 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 :D

This one was also very^n times good. The story is about a dyslexic child who is ill treated by classmates, teachers and then he wins 1st prize in a drawing competition due to the extra effort of Aamir Khan (Art Teacher). Must see it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hey guys, why you all stopped posting here ? well since i last posted, i have watched only 2 movies. They are as follows:

rating for Bhool Bhoolaiya 300000/10. :D It was very^n where n=infinity times good. :D

This story justifies that there are no bhoots in this world. Thats the abstract meaning of the movie.

and second-

rating for Taare Zameen par 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 :D

This one was also very^n times good. The story is about a dyslexic child who is ill treated by classmates, teachers and then he wins 1st prize in a drawing competition due to the extra effort of Aamir Khan (Art Teacher). Must see it.
somethings gone bad with your buffer overflow protection ??? :D

Bhool Bhoolaiya was below avg, first part hopeless comedy second is typical one (Too much exaggerated show).

There are other better movies to see on same subject.

+1 for TZP :)

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
somethings gone bad with your buffer overflow protection ??? :D

Bhool Bhoolaiya was below avg, first part hopeless comedy second is typical one (Too much exaggerated show).

There are other better movies to see on same subject.

+1 for TZP :)
no nothings wrong. its the way i liked it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom