Rate the movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Just keep continuing this thread as that "Rate the avatar" one. Two more ratings here:

Honeymooon Travels Pvt. Ltd: 8/10 (Tooooooo comedy)

Phir Hera Pheri: 15/10 (One shot of this film will make you laugh continously.)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
The Pianist (10/10) ..ultimate movie..made me senti..bas**rd Hitler..

Cheeni Kum (8/10) a very sweet sugar free romance

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
The Unknown said:
Phir Hera Pheri: 15/10 (One shot of this film will make you laugh continously.)

i dont agree...if this is 15/10 then hera pheri is 30/10:D

phir hera pheri is 8/10 & hera pheri is 10/10

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
ssk_the_gr8 said:

Man Phir Hera Pheri is a continued part of Hera Pheri so Phir Hera Pheri = 15/10 and Hera Pheri = 14/10. :D

pannaguma

Turn The Page
ssk_the_gr8 said:

but did u know that hera pheri is a COMPLETE rip-off of an early 1990s Tamil film?? i have watched the original atleast ~4 times, but the hindi version not even once completely. ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
pannaguma said:
but did u know that hera pheri is a COMPLETE rip-off of an early 1990s Tamil film?? i have watched the original atleast ~4 times, but the hindi version not even once completely. ;)

i didnt know that ....but hera pheri is much better than phir hera pheri:p

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
pannaguma said:
Are you from TN or you know Tamil?

Dipen01

Youngling
yup Hera Pheri much better than Phir Hera Pheri...

Originals are Original ;)

@pannaguma :- it doesnt matter if any movie is a rip off unless the rip is awesome ;) Even Oscar Nominated DEPARTED was COMPLETE ripoff of some movie (sorry,dont remember the name,guess Internal Affairs) but still it was awesome...

if u havent u should checkout HERAPHERI at one stretch

pannaguma

Turn The Page
The Unknown said:
Are you from TN or you know Tamil?
my answer is yes to both the questions.:D But I have never LIVED in TN.

@Dipen01 - i mentioned that its a rip because many people appreciate Hera Pheri, so atleast they should know its origin.

Last edited:
OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
pannaguma said:
my answer is yes to both the questions.:D But I have never LIVED in TN.

@Dipen01 - i mentioned that its a rip because many people appreciate Hera Pheri, so atleast they should know its origin.
One more tamilian found. I am also Tamil. I was born in Pune and brought up in Pune. Never went to TN. ;)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Dipen01 said:
yup Hera Pheri much better than Phir Hera Pheri...

Originals are Original ;)

@pannaguma :- it doesnt matter if any movie is a rip off unless the rip is awesome ;) Even Oscar Nominated DEPARTED was COMPLETE ripoff of some movie (sorry,dont remember the name,guess Internal Affairs) but still it was awesome...

if u havent u should checkout HERAPHERI at one stretch
There's a difference between ripoff and inspiration/remake. Departed was not a ripoff. It broght the copyright from Infernal Affairs and then remade it. While 'most' bollywood films don't.And thats why they are called 'ripoff'. They don't buy right or even acccept the fact that it was a copy.

Biplav

In the zone

Ocean's 13 - 7.6/10

Shooter - 7.4/10

Prestige - 9/10

Running Scared- 6/10

Next- 6/10

Edward Scissorhands -9/10

Pirates part 3 - 7.5/10

Shrek 3 - 5/10

chicha

High without substance...
The godfather 1,2,3:- 9/10
Rocky 1,2,3 :- 9.5/10, 9/10
Matrix 1,2,3 :- 10/10, 8/10, 9.5/10
pirates of the c 1,2,3:- 10/10, 8/10 ,9.7/10
LOTR : 10/10 , 9/10 10/10
Die hard 1,2,3 : 9/10 , 10/10 ,11/10 looks like 15/10
49MM : 8/10

More to come.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
The Unknown said:
One more tamilian found. I am also Tamil. I was born in Pune and brought up in Pune. Never went to TN. ;)

Cool. but i was born in TN, and visited atleast ~15 times. But last time was 30 months ago. HECK it was also the last time I went outside Mumbai !!!:D

Dipen01

Youngling
eggman said:
There's a difference between ripoff and inspiration/remake. Departed was not a ripoff. It broght the copyright from Infernal Affairs and then remade it. While 'most' bollywood films don't.And thats why they are called 'ripoff'. They don't buy right or even acccept the fact that it was a copy.

Well u can use any "word" as long as u get my point ;) am not here to fight between ripoff and inspiration... whatever suits u...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom