Rashi peripherals suxx :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek86

Right off the assembly line
I had a xfx 8800GT alpha dog edition which was having overheating problem!. Rashi replaced it wid 88GT alpha dog extreme (OC editon) which made me happy *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy19.gif , but later i realised that the replaced card was also faulty...the VRAM was corrupt. I again took it to rashi for RMA and within a week they gave me a brand new 8800GT alpha dog. but when i went home and tried the card for 1st time , i was getting corrupt VRAM artifacts. I took the brand new faulty card very next day to rashi when i was told that the capacitor was missing. They claimed it as physical damage due to customer's fault, which they cant RMA. i was like WTF?? i am bringin you the card very next day after u RMA it. I was sure that it was not my fault. They didnt listen to me and told me to buy a new card *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/sad.gif .I mailed to rashi, head of rashi; ashok goenka, head of PINEGROUP; Cyrus To to email me their postal address for me to lodge a complaint against them in consumer court, still not replies. I am getting a new card from, sapphire ATi 5850. I can afford same card from xfx n asus which looks very cool than sapphire but to avoid rashi i am getting a sapphire card. Rashi

Read more: *www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/rashi-peripherals-suxx-163796.html#ixzz0lhpkzfrL

akhilesh_mehta2002

hey
abhishek i too had a same problem with rashi for my motherboard replacing it 3 times . i think they suck... do one thing as i did .. go to andheri east near saki naka ...ther is a building called gundecha enclave ... it is a head office of asus take the graic card along with it. there is a person called vishal contact thim there .. he might help u out also if u dont find postive result . wait till the office gets closed and catch hold of a the chief . i forget his name but he stays at borvali .

the cell phone no of vishal whoz the head of after sales service is with me i need to check where is it ... and will let u know

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yes rashi sucks in Kolkata too... they are the worst sales man in the world. :D

Thanks!
I will try to avoid Rashi products next time as much as possible.
But,each and every shops try to sell XFX video card in Kolkata.
You can hardly found other brand like Zotac,Gigabyte,MSI,Asus etc.....:(

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
I recently Bought myself a Sony DVD writer, i thought i might visit Rashi group to fix my seemed faulty DVD Tray....
Now i have to think again..:cool:

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Even I have read some bad reviews about rashi's service and almost had one , my friend's week old Altec Lansing FX-5051 speakers went kaput with a blown fuse. We sent it to Rashi Hyderabad which is some 400odd kms from our town.

One of our friend took it to their service center there and was asked to pick it the other day, So when he went back the next day they gave him speaker carton and said fuse was replaced and its working now. Luckily My friend asked them to check it once and guess what!!!!!!! it's not working and on examining the fuse was never even replaced, the old one was removed and fuse holder was empty, when asked they said they might have forgotten in hurry to replace the new one!!!!!!!!!

If my friend just took it and sent it to us as it is, they it would have been a waste of money and time, coupled with some worst service backup.

But most of the branded ones are dealt by Rashi in our area. Looks like we have no choice.

azzu

AJJU
Even I have read some bad reviews about rashi's service and almost had one , my friend's week old Altec Lansing FX-5051 speakers went kaput with a blown fuse. We sent it to Rashi Hyderabad which is some 400odd kms from our town.

One of our friend took it to their service center there and was asked to pick it the other day, So when he went back the next day they gave him speaker carton and said fuse was replaced and its working now. Luckily My friend asked them to check it once and guess what!!!!!!! it's not working and on examining the fuse was never even replaced, the old one was removed and fuse holder was empty, when asked they said they might have forgotten in hurry to replace the new one!!!!!!!!!

If my friend just took it and sent it to us as it is, they it would have been a waste of money and time, coupled with some worst service backup.

But most of the branded ones are dealt by Rashi in our area. Looks like we have no choice.

so theres a Rashii in HYD too
at CTC aa ?

bigdaddy

Rashi as company is not Bad, but certainly quality of manpower manning such an important place reflects the some in efficiency..... JAgo Rashi Jago..

BigDaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom