Rare Dilema-BSNL OR IDEA

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Hi!

I have shifted to a new society in Pune!
Due to strict rules of society!There are no mobile towers allowed!

So only two connectivity options are available!I will be MNP from Vodafone!Tured of it scrap services !

Now for BSNL my whole family is on BSNL and call rates data packages are good!
Only concern is network!
It has ultra fluctuating network!Signal quality is sometimes poor in mid city and greatest in remote jungle!

On the other hand!Idea has beautiful consistent network!But packages and rates are on higher side!

Can anyone guide me!

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi!

I have shifted to a new society in Pune!
Due to strict rules of society!There are no mobile towers allowed!

So only two connectivity options are available!I will be MNP from Vodafone!Tured of it scrap services !

Now for BSNL my whole family is on BSNL and call rates data packages are good!
Only concern is network!
It has ultra fluctuating network!Signal quality is sometimes poor in mid city and greatest in remote jungle!

On the other hand!Idea has beautiful consistent network!But packages and rates are on higher side!

Can anyone guide me!
Can you please elaborate on this?

dummydave

Broken In
bsnl is cheap...check signals in your area and home and work place...if good then you can go for it...else idea is the only option left....

bsnl has good and cheap 3g...so for internet its really good

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=511]kunal[/MENTION]gujrathi: yeah even i have seen this weird issue.. a friend lives in a Pimple Saudagar housing society, and the only networks available there are Voda and Idea. even on 6th floor balcony. :|

btw, im on Uninor, and it has cheap call rates and good-ish coverage.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@kunalgujrathi: yeah even i have seen this weird issue.. a friend lives in a Pimple Saudagar housing society, and the only networks available there are Voda and Idea. even on 6th floor balcony. :|

[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION],you are getting Uninor services most probably at Pune, I presume.
We all know,Uninor has been closed and stopped services at the Kolkata + West Bengal circle from Feb. 2013 onwards...after the Supreme Court's verdict on its validity of licensing.

OP
K

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=511]kunal[/MENTION]gujrathi: yeah even i have seen this weird issue.. a friend lives in a Pimple Saudagar housing society, and the only networks available there are Voda and Idea. even on 6th floor balcony. :|

The Society is spread across 2 Acres!
Only two networks BSNL & Idea!

OP
K

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
IDK weird problem! 4 towers of 22 floors!Radiation issue I guess!
Anyway it's a Jain Society!
They also didn't allow my Tata Sky HD installation as they have the big common antennae dish from Videocon D2H!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
IDK weird problem! 4 towers of 22 floors!Radiation issue I guess!
Anyway it's a Jain Society!
They also didn't allow my Tata Sky HD installation as they have the big common antennae dish from Videocon D2H!

are they kidding or what? you should be the one decide about your DTH provider. not the society.

OP
K

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
are they kidding or what? you should be the one decide about your DTH provider. not the society.

Actually all flats are North-South Entrance based!
And D2H signal reception is in S-E direction!
My flat faces North so I asked them if they install dish in wiring duct on opposite side!
They said no!

Are it's all money laundering case!They offer Videocon SD setup box for free!Upgrade to HD costs ₹900 plus installation is extra and no freebies with first installation!

So you know this is all business!A well planned Jain group strategy!!HAHAHA!

Sorry for off topic !
I am really pissed off and need to do MNP!
Guys help

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Well, just rebel and put the TataSky on your balcony. if you bought the flat, you have the right..

Top Bottom