Status
Not open for further replies.
hi friends

i have downloaded a .rar file from internet.there were 2 parts i downloaded 2nd part .when i extracted the file it is giving a error saying "you need to start extraction from the previous volume to unpack quiz.doc" and then says no file to extract. is the any way to extract this file.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
right click on first part and then click extract here..it must solve the problem if not..open the rar..what file it contains..both 1st and 2nd rar..reply here and then I will give the solution...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
hi friends
i have downloaded a .rar file from internet.there were 2 parts i downloaded 2nd part .when i extracted the file it is giving a error saying "you need to start extraction from the previous volume to unpack quiz.doc" and then says no file to extract. is the any way to extract this file.
^^he downloaded only 2nd part.

No there is no way to extract d content of this 2nd part.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Download the first part also, place both parts in the same folder and extract the file from the first part. You've only got half of the packed file.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
hi friends

LOLs

You should use WinRAR for abt 3 yrs. It is a qualification degree..... :D :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom