rar password

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
A year ago I used Winrar to compress some of my pics and I password protected it. Now I forgot that pass and I am unable to open those pics. I tried couple of softwares but no use. I want a software that can bypass rar password or a work around that can get me my pics back. Thanx in advance

caje143

Journeyman
hey james bond

try RAR password Cracker.. it will take you maybe days depending upon the no. of characters used.. but 100% guaranteed it will work ...

by the way how many characters is the password.. if its more than 6 then my dear it will take you more than 3 days i suppose.. but atleast if u know some of the characters like the first character or the last character.. then its possible for a faster crack...

u want the software then mail me..

or else

ENJOY ;-)

pannaguma

Turn The Page
^^ these softwares sure take a loooooooong time. i wonder if there was some way to flush out only the lines of code which contain the password.

caje143

Journeyman
pannaguma said:
^^ these softwares sure take a loooooooong time. i wonder if there was some way to flush out only the lines of code which contain the password.

hey pannaguma...
if u find a way let me know.. coz these softwares take awful hell of a time..
but the best part is that they work 200% :)

if at all we have some idea of the password then it takes less time.. coz we can then give in some of the hints...so it works faster then...

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Try Advance password recovery 4rm digit software collection. Its a demo ver but i think it will help. Becareful as the demo ver can recover only 5 letters password.

--CA50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom