Rapidshare says bye bye to captchaRapidshare.com, the 12th most popular site [via Ale

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhisek_bsws

geek on a roll
Re: Rapidshare says bye bye to captchaRapidshare.com, the 12th most popular site [via

after those mindless capchas :mad:.....at last they have done something 4 the free users:D.....but the speed now sucks:(

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Re: Rapidshare says bye bye to captchaRapidshare.com, the 12th most popular site [via

I never tried the 3d image verification...Would like to try it once if RS gets back to it someday!

Pat

Beyond Smart

Along with this welcome change, they have made another stupid one. People cannot download from two ips (its like one account is bound to one IP). So if someone has an ISP that assigns a dynamic IP, its gonna create lots of problems.

People had to wait for more than 20 mins earlier before the IP on RS server got reset and allowed to download using another IP. Now from yesterday I guess the wait time has become 5 mins.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*img60.imageshack.us/img60/9135/dllangsamzw8.gif *img353.imageshack.us/img353/2205/dlschnellso1.gif

i'm on 512kbps bb plan & getting 30KBps with rs

blueshift

Wise Old Crow

Noticed this just few minutes ago when I downloaded a file.
This is cool.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)

Yeah, the speed really sucks man! :mad: Give us the speed and the 3D captcha, it really didn't hurt the eye like those stupid cats.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!

a great move from rs. :)

apoorva84

In the zone

with 256/512 connections, all you can get is 30-45kBps....but with 2mbps connections, it can go upto 70, as i experienced yesterday....still sucks, i used to get 200-210 kBps previously

b.paarthasarathy

iamphoenix

:confused::confused: i think capcha system is far more better for me...... for a 2mbps connection the new system really sucks....... rapidshare is trying to fool us...... however i hav to switch off and on my modem for every downloads....... i used to download more than 10 files per day(frm morn 2.00 to 8.00 @ full 200KBps transfer rate) ...... but now......?????:x:x

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!

I don't use rapidshare.. But dis one reason may make me to shift to rapidshare downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom