Rapidshare Downloader..100% working...Njoy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
This is what many of you have been waiting for. CMS Grabber is a Rapidshare downloader that enables you to
download unlimited number of Rapidshare files, LEGALLY !! ;).. No hacks or tricks required. Just get this application and start downloading.
With an easy to use interface, i think this is the best tool available till date. People search for free Rapidshare Premium accounts but hardly get any.. This application bypasses any kind of download limitations. You can download multiple files at a time.. Thats something more than a premium account offers...wot say ?? ;)..

*bp1.blogger.com/_kNiNoRTk3T8/RsqCiAD1_NI/AAAAAAAAALY/rYzSOFPkqh4/s400/Grabber.jpg

Read More..:)

blackpearl

The Devil
I'm not sure. I tried one, forgot the name, it had resume support for rapidshare. But all the downloaded files are corrupted.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
very old :D
not works anymore
and its simply based on proxy... first we ve to extract the working proxies and the then paste in the proxy list

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I dont know why anyone need a Download when it is so simple to manage downloads in any Download Manager :)

Here is a Simple Tutorial by me

1. Copy all the Links to a TEXT Document
2. Open it with Notepad and Press Ctrl + H or simply use Replace Feature

*i12.tinypic.com/4biazk4.jpg

Replace * with *RS USERNAME:pASSWORD@

*i12.tinypic.com/2d2gksw.jpg

Also Find .html with leave the Replace field blank

*i11.tinypic.com/2cnjrc3.jpg

Now Goto to Flashget, and click Import List
*i12.tinypic.com/2ppliwy.jpg

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
@sukhdeepsinghkohli : The notepad trick requires a premium rapidshare account doesn't it ???

@akshaykapoor_3 : This CMS Grabber thing never worked for me :( Got nything else that allows unlimited downloads from Rapidshare without premium account (And it should work) then do lemme know :)

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
^^correct...Smthng which toggles thru diffrnt proxies may wrk, i think...
will look out fr one !!..

I hav latest ver of this i.e CMS 1.4.8... Will try it out nd see if dat wrks...will get back to u guyz latr !!

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
gaurav_chd88 said:
Try US Downloader
buddy us dowloader is also not able to grab since june :p
coz of new captcha
and from june dere is no update patch for US came...
so now it useless
but a time ago its the BEST RS grabber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom