[Complaint] Rakhi was not delivered by indiatimes on time.

Gauravs90

geek........
I've booked a rakhi to be sent to someone on shopping.indiatimes.com on 27th July and they failed it to deliver it on time i.e 2nd Aug :evil: . Irony is that they provided shipping information on 3rd Aug by aramex express. How can they ship Rakhi when it's already over on 3rd aug:shock:. It's still in transit and it's not recieved till date.:evil:. i've saved the screenshot of the aramex express tracking page which clearly says pickup date- 3rd aug.

I've demanded a full refund from them as they have failed to ship it on or before 2nd aug and is still in transit. What else can I do?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Nothing more. Just ask 'em for refund. Next time either send Rakhi 15days ago from online sites else send it from your end via trusted Courier like FirstFlight and BlueDart. Aramex is not at all a trusted company.

OP
Gauravs90

Gauravs90

geek........
Reported to them. And one day later I'm still waiting for their reply. I do want the refund because they shipped it after 2nd aug which is pure cheating with us.

Here is the attachment of shipping.
rakhi.JPG

John4321

Right off the assembly line
File a case and you can ask them for refund as well as some money so that they can understand they cant fool the normal public. If you were a businessman they wouldn't have done this.

Top Bottom