Racing wheel

prantech

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I want to get myself a racing wheel. It should have foot pedals and force feedback. My budget it Rs.8000/-

Also, I currently own a Logitech Attack 3 joystick. I was wondering if I could use it as the gear stick. If no, I would like it to be with the steering wheel combo.

If possible, I want a wireless mouse and keyboard combo along with it to. I am a casual gamer but surf a lot. I have read on the forums that there are no such disadvantages of wireless technology, its true right?

So, here is a quick summary of what I need-

Items required-
Racing wheel (primary requirement)
wireless mouse & keyboard combo (secondary requirement)

Total budget- Rs.8000/-

Thanks in advance,
Pranjal

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Do you want mouse and keyboard for gaming...?
If yes, then it will be better to go with wired one...

for mouse and keyboard, buy razer cyclosa bundle for around 2,500rs....

Flipkart.com: Logitech Driving Force GT: Joystick

for racing wheel buy logitech driving force GT.... its available for around 7,600rs....

it has got everything you will need....
from gear shift to pedals....

Last edited:
OP
P

prantech

Right off the assembly line
for racing wheel buy logitech driving force GT.... its available for around 7,600rs....

it has got everything you will need....
from gear shift to pedals....

Yeah, I was also considering that, but the problem with it is that it has the gear shift on the right. Its could be quite uncomfortable. Apart from that fact that it has plastic "fragile" pedals.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
thats what you will get for that budget....
increase your budget to get logitech g27 or better buy a gamepad or joystick....
there are also cheapies available but beware of them, they are just crap stuff....

Top Bottom