Racing Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Re: Colin McRae 04,05 + F1 Games Discussion

Bf2,farcry and quake4 are more of a "traditional" fps.S18000rpm wanted something different so i suggested him CoD which he has already played

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

which FPS can be called as the King Of FPS's.

for Simulation Racing, its GTR2 aka GTR - FIA GT Racing Game 2*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/gtr2/index.html

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^^debatable question as there are so many contenders but in the recent years(6-7) definitely Half life 2(released 2004)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hey Racing Fan dudes, try Live For Speed.

"LFS S2 is a serious racing simulator. No arcade modes, no steering aids - YOU have to do the driving. It is therefore highly recommended to drive the sim with a steering wheel, because even though you can use keyboard and/or mouse, a wheel is what you use in a real car, so a wheel should be used in a serious racing simulator. Especially when going online, where fast reactions are required."

just tried the game, a fantastic effort by the Open Source Community.:)

sharptooth

Broken In

@s18000rpm

btw how did u like my driving, the video which i uploaded. Man u know what, driving tat F1 car needs a lot of concentration. My heart beat kinda :D

And also u will need a F1 steering wheel, not the normal one.BTW i did tat wid keyboard.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

sharptooth said:
@s18000rpm

btw how did u like my driving, the video which i uploaded. Man u know what, driving tat F1 car needs a lot of concentration. My heart beat kinda :D

And also u will need a F1 steering wheel, not the normal one.BTW i did tat wid keyboard.
i watched it many times dude, i was just amazed by the way you were Driving. as u used a KeyBoard:shock:
Superb Driving Job Well Done:D

i too know the Hert Beating faster. man its so thrilling playing these games.

To not make a mistake, my heart beats faster & faster every Lap in final 25% of Game.

i use a gamepad & in F1 game, even with it, my steering inputs are not smooth enough.:(, the car overshoots the Racing Line:D & sometime my Cars Nose Finds itself in Rubens Barichello's car's Arse:D:D:D in the process taking both of to Pit Stop for Nose & Arse replacements:D

btw which version of LFS u hav. i downloaded the game frm its off. site. only one car:(

is there a way to change cockpit view to other camera views?

sharptooth

Broken In

thanks for the appraisal :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:)

btw u already have the full version, its like 175mb zip or so i think. All u have to do is apply the patch(U or V) seperate download and register,after tat all the cars n tracks will be unlocked. Btw i did it someother way. if u really waana play the BMW sauber model contact me personally.:)

All the settings can be changed from the options. man this game has thousands of options, i myself dunno. btw u can change the view pressing V. I customised it as per my comfort. Drive safe:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
i watched it many times dude, i was just amazed by the way you were Driving. as u used a KeyBoard:shock:
Superb Driving Job Well Done:D

i too know the Hert Beating faster. man its so thrilling playing these games.

To not make a mistake, my heart beats faster & faster every Lap in final 25% of Game.

i use a gamepad & in F1 game, even with it, my steering inputs are not smooth enough.:(, the car overshoots the Racing Line:D & sometime my Cars Nose Finds itself in Rubens Barichello's car's Arse:D:D:D in the process taking both of to Pit Stop for Nose & Arse replacements:D

btw which version of LFS u hav. i downloaded the game frm its off. site. only one car:(

is there a way to change cockpit view to other camera views?

M heart beats very faster when i reached the finishing line and when the other cars behind me. Lool.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^^which racing game u play?

it'll beat faster when reaching finish line with them right on our arse:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
^^which racing game u play?

it'll beat faster when reaching finish line with them right on our arse:D

Need for speed lool. That is the only racing game i play. Iam not much into racing. Iam RTS player. :)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

NFS!!! :x

& i thought u were playing F1 or some other Serious Racing game:D

if u use Speed breaker wisely in Most Wanted, you'll win all he races in First try itself:)
for Carbon, u can win that game with the least effort lool:D:D:D

imhfo if u hav installed Carbon, then Remove it rightaway, its a WASTE of HDD space. :D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
NFS!!! :x

& i thought u were playing F1 or some other Serious Racing game:D

if u use Speed breaker wisely in Most Wanted, you'll win all he races in First try itself:)
for Carbon, u can win that game with the least effort lool:D:D:D

imhfo if u hav installed Carbon, then Remove it rightaway, its a WASTE of HDD space. :D

There are hardly any f1 racing games :(. I was playing most wanted. I dont have carbon. Though i want to see how canyon racing is. Though most wanted does not have drift like in pervious game. I love drift and drag so much. I keep playng them. When it come to circuit my heart beats very faster. I not meant for racing lool. I love police chase in most wanted. It is so exicting.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

try Live For Speed, i was drifting in it, its easy to start the drift, but a little bit hard to control & recover:D
but with practise it'll be the best game to do Drifting

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
Yay my GTR2 d\l is 70% complete(loads of rubbish data dropped:D)

?.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Vimal you've taken a huge step towards Gaming. as you've taken a BIG JUMP from a Arcade racing games(NFS) to Simulation games (gtr2 is simulation racing games ka baap:D).

dont throw away the game, it'll definetly need some paitence to get used to, but once done you wont go for NFS or other racing games.:D

with some practice, you can do loads of Stunts in that game, like DRIFTING, Doin 360's, 180's....:D:D:D:D

& above all you can drive BMW M3 GTR :twisted: Porsche, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's...the list goes on.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

I will have fun crashing BMW M3 GTR:D
BTW.the d\l speed is slow now 10KBps,I think I will also have a tough time "breaking the lock":D
But the game is "modified" by RELOADED :D I believe those guys.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

crashing too is fun, just see some videos @ youtube.:D:D:D

& remember when you crash, each & every part breaks (like mirror, mud flap...)

so Drive safe:D:D:D,

there's also day & night racing, u start race in day & finish it in night (game clock):D
so dont break you Head Lights either, or you'll have trouble in seeing the track:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom