Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Colin McRae 04,05 + F1 Games Discussion

:lol: beauty contest:lol:

isnt there anything else in FPs except War.

i mean some thing less serious & more fun. (how cool it would be if FPS style is put in GTA SA)

perk_bud

Journeyman

s18000rpm said:
i too bought the F1 2006 Mod, i tried it on my cousins laptop, the gfx. was bad in it, so thats why i' havent tried it.

Where did u get the MOD from and is it spanish or english?:rolleyes:

s18000rpm said:
all those modders did was, changed some audio (that too partially, which is real pain in butt:x), btw, is there any change in "Texts"?

I din't get what u meant by "Texts" :confused:but the graphics is OK and the car livery & stuff is quite accurate.And suprisingly AI is good I mean Alonso is faster than schumacer and so is his car which is true for 2006 season. :p

s18000rpm said:
btw try to get the Colin McRae 2005, its a fantastic game, you'll surely love it.

Yeah i tried it in the demo version it's quite good even on the demo.

s18000rpm said:
In Colin McRae 04 (CMR04), which type of Gear box you use.?

Automatic since i play on the keyboard.R u using manual?:?:

s18000rpm said:
For F1, do you use Steering Wheel.? i'm using GamePad, with that itself i'm beaten badly if AI skill & Agression set over 85%.:x:D

No i use keyboard although i haven't tried using gamepad i think keyboard gives much better control than gamepad.And getting beaten by the AI does not neccessarily mean that u r not good the setup is equally important.:idea:

s18000rpm said:
when will you be free next week. i'll set up Hamachi server & then we can play online(LAN).

Well i usually play on my office PC which is connected but through a proxy(analogx) i dont know weather it supports hamachi server.Any ways will try everything to try and race with u.:twisted:

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

perk_bud said:
Where did u get the MOD from and is it spanish or english?:rolleyes:
From local shop, its in Spanish only:(

I din't get what u meant by "Texts" :confused:but the graphics is OK and the car livery & stuff is quite accurate.And suprisingly AI is good I mean Alonso is faster than schumacer and so is his car which is true for 2006 season.
the Text which Appear for 'Settings", "Advanced Settings", "Telemetry"... are those in Spanish or English

Yeah i tried it in the demo version it's quite good even on the demo.
its the Best CMR yet, the gfx. are awesome, & this game's not a Resource Hog like NFS games:D (runs darn smooth @ 800*600 on my 256MB RAM PC:lol: )

Automatic since i play on the keyboard.R u using manual?:?:
I use Semi-Auto, you should also try it, helps in Quick Recovery thru Corners.

e.g., if we go a bit too wide in a Corner, just hit Down-Shift & as a result of this, the Car gets the Extra Traction which is enough to Recover

Using this Semi Auto Gear Box has Drastically Improved my Lap Times (Stage times)

No i use keyboard although i haven't tried using gamepad i think keyboard gives much better control than gamepad.And getting beaten by the AI does not neccessarily mean that u r not good the setup is equally important.:idea:

the gamepads now start from as low as 250bucks, give it a try dude (just as trial), with it you can give Smooth Steering Input, e.g. when you go thru long sweep turn, give the Joystick a little tilt, & the Car turns smoothly, (improved Lap Times).

on F1, i too Setup the car, i even tried messing with Aerodyanmics & Gear ratios, but NOOOOO, i guess i need a Steering wheel:lol:
i play as Kimi, just to compete with our Schumi mamu:D. whose Driving Seat you've taken:)

its really thrilling when suddenly the weather Changes:twisted:, everyone heads towards Pits, i take this as an advantage & just Push Push & Push the Car to its limits & sometimes when i head for pits my compatriot David Coulthard comes into pits with me:D that guy is a pain in arse, always hits me on my car's but.:D

Well i usually play on my office PC which is connected but through a proxy(analogx) i dont know weather it supports hamachi server.Any ways will try everything to try and race with u.:twisted:
Lookin forward for this Oppurtunity:)

btw did you see the CMR Drift video (youtube)

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
i guess as i'm Race Fan (F1 & WRC), i like Racing Games more.

played CoD too, man why does FPS genre have War games only:twisted:.

take Racing genre, theres hell loads of different types of Sub Catogories, i like the Simulation Cartogory much though:D:D:D

FPS is mainly shooting Zombies what else do you except from FPS?.

perk_bud

Journeyman

s18000rpm said:
btw did you see the CMR Drift video (youtube)

Yeah i saw it it's quite impressive.What is camera view u use when playing collin mcrae i mean back view(default) or cockpit.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

While playing CMR i mostly use the Far View Camera,
few months ago, i practiced a lot with Cockpit View to play the Ultimate Race Mode of All games -> 4x4 Championship Advanced mode:twisted:

still i could manage to finish 4th, that too with just 3 points difference between me & Fourth Place dude.:D

gotta say, this game's a KICK-A&& game:twisted:

this game has so much of Details, like the Wipers, xtreme Damage, tyre puctures...

i always manage to puncture the Tyre in Greec Tracks:D & freak out when the Co-Driver says of Narrow Bridge, Trees Outside:D:D:D

i hate the Australia Stage, my car always gets pretty banged up there:x
my cousin always beats me in that track by 20+ seconds:D, but i beat him by 10+ seconds in Spain, USA, Japan. i guess i'm good at Tarmac Stages.:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

s18000rpm said:
While playing CMR i mostly use the Far View Camera,
practice a lot with Cockpit View to play the Ultimate Race Mode of All games -> 4x4 Championship Advanced mode:twisted:

gotta say, this game's a KICK-A&& game:twisted:

this game has so much of Details, like the Wipers, xtreme Damage, tyre puctures...

i always manage to puncture the Tyre in Greec Tracks:D & freak out when the Co-Driver says of Narrow Bridge, Trees Outside:D:D:D

i hate the Australia Stage, my car always gets pretty banged up there:x
my cousin always beats me in that track by 20+ seconds:D, but i beat him by 10+ seconds in Spain, USA, Japan. i guess i'm good at Tarmac Stages.:D

:confused:

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra kya hua?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

@s18000rpm "this game has so much of Details, like the Wipers, xtreme Damage, tyre puctures...":confused:
just pickup a gun and splatter the brains out of the bots in a FPS.:D

Btw.This :confused: was for all the racing jargons and technicalities.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^^what dude:confused:

i was answering @perk_bud's Q:)

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

thunderbird.117 said:
FPS is mainly shooting Zombies what else do you except from FPS?.
Looks like you really had a bad experience with a fps.Have you played doom3.it bores you to death:D

i was answering @perk_bud's Q:)

how kool it would be if a FPS game is like GTA, Driver (with better story:D), is made- less killing & more fun. or atleast just the with FUN part.

details of FPS games :D:D:D

You wanna play hot coffee in Fps mode?:D:D

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Congrats buddy:)

it would been 2000+ for each of us, if ChitChat & Gamerz section posts got counted:D

Third Eye

gooby pls

vimal_mehrotra said:
If you want to kill your ass of boredom,play doom3.If you really want to see what is the power of FPS play call of duty.

Power of fps=bf2,farcry and quake 4:shock::D..not cod yaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom