*www.cynamite.de/imgserver/bdb/32100/32176/Detail.jpg

More @ Cynamite.de

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Simulation Racing Games Discussion

^if that was a question :)), then YES, its evident that CMR DiRT has/uses HDR.

S

Shalu_Sharma

This is amazing.. What a cool grAPHICS....
Looking 98% real....

I guess I have to upgrade very soon then expected....

blackleopard92

In the zone

i don't think my 7300GT can handle this kinda graphics.
but guys, i am deciding to buy xbox360 controller for PC. would it be good enough?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

surely a 7300GT can handle this game & gfx. detail BUT at LOWER resolution.

instead of X360 controller, get a good "Steering Wheel" & for controller get the cheap ones, easy to replace (just 250 buks) :D

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar

Man, Yesterday I tried Toca 3
its too sensitive to play with keyboard
Hey s1800 : is there any way to tone down the simulation settings to play with akeyboard

Dipen01

Youngling

^^^
@darth:-

howz the gameplay ? how would u rate it compared to Test Drive ?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Darthvader said:
Man, Yesterday I tried Toca 3
its too sensitive to play with keyboard
Hey s1800 : is there any way to tone down the simulation settings to play with akeyboard
dude, call me s18 (you slow me terribly down :)) s1800 :D )

i dunno bro, there must be the "sensivity" setting in "controls" option.

=========================

SEGA Rally Revo

*media.ign.com/thumb/193/1932543/sega-rally-revo-20070313083313120_thumb.jpg = *media.ign.com/thumb/196/1963773/sega-rally-revo-20070417102511458_thumb.jpg = *www.supload.us/thumbs/default/sega-rally-revo-20070117114846810.jpg

More pics

The first stage we were shown was a lush tropical setting with mountains and waterfalls in the distance. A shanty town marked the starting line, where a blue rally car sat. We were told that the design team has put in a specific paint shader to show off various hues and color gradients in the vehicle, as well as reflect the environment in the glossy exterior of the car. However, the finer details didn't stop there, as the attention to detail extended down to individual tire treads, and finer motion of brakes and brake calipers. Since the car was in pristine condition at the start, it had to get a little muddy. After taking it down the track from the harder packed earth into muddier terrain and water, we picked up on the caked on grime that layered the sides and front of the machine.

What's more, the track had been degraded realistically based on how the car had been driven, and would retain this level of deformation persistently throughout a race, forcing players and computerized opponents to adjust their strategies on lines to take through the various hazards. Part of this is due to a new degradable polygon mesh format that literally has a tire cutting into and shearing aspects of the track away as it passes. What's especially cool, as we were shown from a different camera angle, is that your car's tires and suspension will respond to this new track, riding higher and lower as it passes over and through grooves on the track. You can also hear the engine working much harder as it tries to propel the car through some of these thicker rutted mud sections.
...more

PC version also confirmed :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

CMR DiRT
What setup options are available?

Camber (front / rear).
Toe (front / rear)
Suspension stiffness (front / rear),
Ride height (overall)
Bump Damping strength (front / rear),
Rebound damping strength (front / rear)
Fast Bump strength
Fast Bump activation
Final Drive ratio
Individual gear ratios
Brake Bias
Brake Disc size
Brake Pad hardness
Central Diff Torque Split
Limited-Slip Diff acceleration locking (front / rear)
Limited-Slip Diff deceleration locking (front / rear)
Downforce
Anti-Roll Bars (front / rear)
NO Tyre Selection :x:x:x

some "Dumbass at play" have worked on CMR DiRT:x
Pathetic:x,

loooool
Camber (front / rear), Toe (front / rear) - what the hell is the use of these setting when there's no change in Tyre? (Gravel/Abrasive Tarmac/Smooth Tarmac.....) :lol:

& they (codies) say this game is targeted at "MASS" LOOOOOOL, how many ppl know what the heck is "Limited-Slip Diff acceleration locking", Camber , Toe in.... LMAO.

for me ->this game's now officially out of "Legal Purchase" :D

*community.codemasters.com/forum/images/misc/codemasters.gif

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

but still it has the most gorgeous gfx. (competitor to PS3's MotorStorm) :p

==========================================

New CMR DiRT screenies

*www.gamesradar.com/us//images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Colin%20McRae%20Dirt/Bulk%20Viewers/360_PC_PS3/2007-05-14/GAM186.pre_dirt.gen_6--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

*www.gamesradar.com/us//images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Colin%20McRae%20Dirt/Bulk%20Viewers/360_PC_PS3/2007-05-14/GAM186.pre_dirt.gen_5--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

*www.gamesradar.com/us//images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Colin%20McRae%20Dirt/Bulk%20Viewers/360_PC_PS3/2007-05-14/GAM186.pre_dirt.b1_3--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

*www.gamesradar.com/us//images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Colin%20McRae%20Dirt/Bulk%20Viewers/360_PC_PS3/2007-05-14/GAM186.pre_dirt.gen_3--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

More at
*www.gamesradar.com/us/images/games_head.gif

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
^:D what happened here ? :D

He has just gone screw loose or someone must have deleted that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom