Re: Simulation Racing Games Discussion

shan - Join Date: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,662

why post a torrent link :D:D:D

you know the rules well, but still ...

:D

shantanu

Technomancer

sorry for that.. i removed the link.. and it sometimes happens.. but actually i dont have any pirated games.. and we can not download the torrents here.. i just gave an examle.. i bought DVD today .. i willl try to get a camera and post the BOX shots.. of all the games.. well here is the manual of the game.. it requires 6.8 gb for installation

www.thecomputernext.bravehost.com/downloads/manual.pdf

leomax

Broken In

s18000rpm said:
no i meant it for the "choosing" the right steering wheel.

Momo/FF/...

btw any consideration on Logitech G25? :D

i want to get one, but its way tooo costly:D, i can buy 2GB DDR2 800 Corsair RAM with that kinda money:D (~$300)
If money was no constrint,i would've bought a ECCI.. :D
G25 is double my budget :neutral: ,i would take anything near 100-150$..
And should be available here..

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*www.gametrailers.com/moses/moviesthumbs/19120-t_colinmdirt_japaneshillside_gp_gt.jpg

Colin McRae: DiRT - Japanese Hillside Gameplay
(format- MP4 ; 16.2MB)

*www.gametrailers.com/moses/moviesthumbs/19119-t_colinmdirt_japaneshillside_gp_gt_h264.jpg

Colin McRae: DiRT - Japanese Hillside Gameplay
( Format - wmv HD ; 83.7MB)

MORE CMR DiRT Videos (in different formats & size)-> *www.gametrailers.com/moses/boxart/4609-dirtbox.jpg@ GameTrailers.com

[click the pic]

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*www.supload.us/thumbs/default/ThumbnailServer2-20070505232514.jpeg
What Is Rally About Hill Climb Dance ...

real life video of Peugeot 405 T16 on Pikes Peak.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

May 7, 2007

On June 19, rally racers get DiRTy. Colin McRae's latest rally game is appropriately titled; DiRT is one of the filthiest racing games ever made....

And we mean that in a good way.:D

Every power slide kicks up copious dirt; each scrape against a railing shreds off paint and even loosens doors; fender-benders literally bend fenders. All of it happens in real-time and has an effect on your car's performance.8)

Each rally car has eight areas that can sustain damage during a race. At the start of a rally, your engine, gearbox, bodywork, exhaust, driveshaft, suspension, cooling system and wheels are set at 100%. That won't last, even if you're a near-perfect driver. Rally's offroad locales are going to put some strain on your car. Friction and heat will wear down your wheels regardless of how perfect your lines and even a slight jump or drop from a hill will weaken your suspension. Once you start slamming into barriers (or rocks, or port-a-potties) the damage to your rally car mounts quickly.

Aside from looking great, crashes and damage have an effect on your car's performance. If your shocks go, you will notice. When your rear bumper is dragging on the ground, you'll hear it and feel it. DiRT gets damage right. Those with little skill may find it aggravating, as they will probably break their car before finishing most rally events. But that's just part of the learning process.

Watch the new CRASH videos @ XBoX360 - iGN

*media.ign.com/thumb/198/1983334/dirt-20070507044743514_thumb.jpg - *media.ign.com/thumb/198/1983330/dirt-20070507044738764_thumb.jpg - *media.ign.com/thumb/198/1983336/dirt-20070507044745967_thumb.jpg

===================

CMR DiRT PC Specs.

from Codemasters Forum "Admin".

These aren't final, but here's a couple of things the studio sent over to me this morning...

"minimum": 2.8GHz hyperthreaded, 1GB RAM, Geforce 6800

won't look as good as the screenshots, but the game will look 'okay' and play well. may be possible to go below this, but things will have to be turned right down.

"unofficial recommended": Dual Core 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM, Geforce 8800GTX
should run at least as well as the 360 version.

these aren't definite figures, and may yet change. the key thing, really will be the demo.

source: codemasters forum

:roll:

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

this is not the official note, that forum has some noobs & Console fanboys:D.

when Demo arrives, evrything will be clear.

Third Eye

gooby pls

s18000rpm said:
this is not the official note, that forum has some noobs & Console fanboys:D.

when Demo arrives, evrything will be clear.

Any news of demo ? ;)

When it will come ?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hmm, you like drifting. dont you?

this car "AE86 Trueno" in NFS Carbon is inspired from that cartoon, technical cartoon :D.

*img.youtube.com/vi/tCWPQgbewoY/2.jpg
NFSC Drift Gold Valley ⅡAE86

background song is hilarious :D

Dipen01

Youngling

Just installed Test Drive Unlimited ;)
---------

Oh Test Drive isnt simulation....so what would be its Genre..??

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

TDU = arcade racer

but engine sound is excellent & not to mention the cockpit views:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

you know even CMR DiRT has some great cockpit view (two), but i think the "looking around" (inside cockpit) will not be there (well who needs it in a Rally game:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom