Raaga Plays Even Though Net is Disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.

effyouseakay

Broken In
I have Experienced this Wierd Thing yesterday Night.As Usual,I was Listening to Streaming music from Raaga and Just when a Song Started,My Net Connection(Cable,56KBps) got Disconnected.Bust Surprisingly,the song contunued to play till the very end.
(FYI,the song was from Hum Tum)
Only when the next song was about to be played,did i get an 404 error.

This leads me to believe that the entire song was downloaded onto my hard drive temporarily & was played from there.Is there any way to get to know the location of the temp file and save that as a Music File?

Charley

Just Do It
Shwet ur right. Its loaded in the buffer just for the tempry time ur listening, then when the song finishes close it and then open it again it will not work.

suhasingale

Journeyman
Ya the song is first buffered.
Delete all "Temporary Internet Files" Then u don't be able to play songs offline. just chek it out.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ya the song is first buffered.
Delete all "Temporary Internet Files" Then u don't be able to play songs offline. just chek it out.

i think that dude wants to know how to recover it (the bufferd song) not to del it.....

expertno.1

Technomancer
just play the song and select the stereo mix as recording instead of microphone and use a good recording software

whle playing just use record and then you have a song !

D

Deleted member 5901

Hey JUST USE A RECORDING AGENT LIKE expertno.1

suggested and it will do the trick for u !!!

IF U WANT TO CLEAR UR DOUBTs !!

DELETE "Temporary Internet Files","COOKIES","TEMP" folder files. THEN PLAY THE SONGS FROM THERE AS WELL THEN WHILE THE SONG IS PLAYING CHECK IF NE OF THESE FOLDERS HAVE GOT ANY NEW FILES ??

IF THEY DO CHECK THE FILE FORMAT !!!!
IF IT SOMETHING RELATED TO MUSIC JUST USE CTRL+ALT+DEL and end task ONLY THE PROCESS FOR THAT SONG !!!!

AND VOILLA U should have ur song !!!!

CHEERS !!!!

ashu283

Broken In
either u use opera..it will buffer tht song in its download manager from whr u can save it..at ur desired position.......
or other is if u waana to save any particular song thn be4 goin to listen it....go to internet options->temp internet files. del every thing from here.
now instead of any other work on net jst listen your song..... your file is in that folder now. go N save it ( removel is jst so tht you can find tht file in ease 8) 8) )
cheers!!!

Charley

Just Do It
effyouseakay said:
Is there any way to get to know the location of the temp file and save that as a Music File?

Next time ur on raaga, chck out an option on the right side which says save & do it . Cos once ur off the Internet it wont be possible to save as its loaded in the buffer which is tempry. :wink:

OP
E

effyouseakay

Broken In
Could'nt get what u Guys are Saying!!! Can U Please use Layman language????

And I tried Right Click>save Target as.. Does'nt work.Each Time I click on the saved file,WMP Opens up and it starts Buffering.....

OP
E

effyouseakay

Broken In
Err....I Know that One Can record the songs s they Play....
But What I specifically Wanted to know is that,Since they are Stored in the Buffer First and then Played,Is there any way to Extract them and Save them on the HDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom