Quillpad Javascript help

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I want to integrate quillpad widget in a webpage. But I want to make a small change.
In the quillpad widget, the default language is Hindi (or whatever language had been selected). I want to change the default to english. The widget gives a toggle option, by pressing the toggle button it can be changed to english. So the script must somewhere define what the default language is. but I can't find it. Here is the script that it uses:

*fscache.quillpad.in/dist/panel/0.21/quillapi.js

I must link to this script and can't put it locally. So I can't change the script. So I wanted to ask, if I found the part of the script that defines the default language, would it be possible to write a script in my page which changes the value of the default after this script file has loaded?

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
Check if this is what you want. Coy the script to some text editor and check the following line numbers -

*img853.imageshack.us/img853/1815/quillipad.jpg

I don't know whether you'll be successful in altering the default language.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Maybe that is the line, but as I said, I cannot change the script itself. I will have to write a code in my webpage which will change the behaviour. I mailed quillpad support too, but they didn't respond either

Top Bottom