Quick Look at XFX 8400 GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

What are you witing for ??? 1 GB DDR-II 667 MHz is Rs. 1900/-... add that :D system rating will be 5.4 :lol: as RAM will receive 5.8 then in dual channel :)

Woah !!!! cool...

sabret00the

Youngling
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^

What are you witing for ??? 1 GB DDR-II 667 MHz is Rs. 1900/-... add that :D system rating will be 5.4 :lol: as RAM will receive 5.8 then in dual channel :)

Woah !!!! cool...

I need you to come to my house and give me a crash course on OCing:-(

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Yeah, Me to thinking to come to your house, will give u a call for sure... :D but for OCing, may be u missed this, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64388

blackpearl

The Devil
Some 3dmark scores would have been helpful. I want to see how the 8400GS fares compared to my 7300GS, both being bottom level cards.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
@Choto Cheeta
Nice review.
InCase you wanted the ratings from 8600 here are mine with XFX 8600GT .Here is the screenshot below.
*i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/freshseasons1/Capture.jpg

I am getting 5.9 in Graphics which is presently the highest score windows Vista Experience Index can show, so dont really know how high that is perfectly. :(
5.6 in Gaming misses by .3 . So as 5.9 is the perfect score,i just have 5.6 :(
Still....

Hope this helps you ! Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Saurav if possible please check BioShock . This game has high system requirements, the demo was released today. Here is the thread

I hope we are not giving too much trouble for you :)

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@freshseasons

thnx for the update...

@charangk

Bro, that Bioshock too me ByShock :shock: woah !!! yeah certainly would be a bench marking game for sure... Please provide the download link for the game...

:)

Thank you...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ :( unfortunately me at office and cannot check/enter the demo site.. Will check back after some time ;)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Well choto did u overclock ur Memory.My brother has two sticks of 2 GB D-Gold DDR II 667Mhz ram and they are set in Dual channel.But he only got a score of 5.4 in memory operations in vista.Is this because of no overclocking or is this because the ram modules are of low quality.Please confirm.His e6600 gave a score of 5.3,is this low too?His mobo is P5N32-E SLI.

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
RAM is OverClocked, but not much...

Voltage is 2.178
FSB 700 MHz

!!!

thats is...

where as Processors is highly OC...

E6600 @ 3.6GHz vcore 1.5v / FSB 1600 MHz !!!

:)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
If you can see my Windows Experience Index Above where i have given a screen shot ,it shows 5.9, the highest rating that windows gives right now.
Its NOT overclocked.It is just a regular Transcend 667Mhz running in Dual channel.
I really dont think overclocking helps dramatically in index.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well see, refresh the score now and then every time u would get new Result for sure :lol:

as may be that time u run there were some Background Service were using the RAMs :p

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Well i m sure that D-Gold rams are of low quality as my brother got them for only Rs 1850 for 1 Gb a piece.

freshseasons said:
If you can see my Windows Experience Index Above where i have given a screen shot ,it shows 5.9, the highest rating that windows gives right now.
Its NOT overclocked.It is just a regular Transcend 667Mhz running in Dual channel.
I really dont think overclocking helps dramatically in index.
How much did the ram cost?Please.

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
1 GB Transcend DDR-II Is Rs. 1900/- + TAX here at Kolkata I have them same and they without OC in the Tested AMD system gives 5.9 Rating :lol:

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Thought Posting some number of ATi x1600 Pro too.....

Card, ATi x1600 Pro 256mb, Drivers were used are from Default Microsoft WDM drivers....

*img254.imageshack.us/img254/5064/untitledg1y5.jpg

PC - Mark 2005

*img402.imageshack.us/img402/1404/untitled1sq4.jpg

Vista Ratings !!!

*img254.imageshack.us/img254/5064/untitledgy5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom