# Quick Look at NEW iPhone 4S - Don't Miss!

red dragon

Master troll
Also the IPS of apple has wider viewing angles and has a much clearer display

The OLED of Samsung has a wider contrast ratio and better colour reproduction.

I wanted to see more on those lines since I haven't used a Sammy at all. I only know this much about both the phones.

1.The SMOLED plus has viewing angle of almost 180 degrees,it has always been better than ips in this dept.
2.Colour reproduction is more neutral/better with ips.
3.contrast is something where SAMOLED blows everything away.
The IP4S feels like a Nano sized Merc.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
@rajnuskar : i know its the revised Iphone 4....well it was directed towards all the Iphone 5 hype....well atleast should had 4'' screen :sad:

Don't worry, iPhone 5 should have a 4" screen, which is to be released next year.

You will find the difference while browsing.
I have theGS2,the screen is great for movies and videos,but ip4 screen wins while browsing.

If you choose the right settings for conversion, movies could look just as good as the SII or even better. Not to mention the 4S supports H.264 video up to 1080p (unlike the iPhone 4's 720p). I have used the SII its a good phone, but I find Apple's screen to be more pleasing. SII itself is a quite huge phone, which may be to the disliking of many. Many prefer slim, compact yet powerful smartphone just like the iPhone.

I felt it was too soon for an apple 5. Looks like I was right.

BTW the present 4 is a good phone. The 4S just caters to the "there's no apple dual-core" argument.

The retina display is very good for text and even other things. The smaller screen becomes a problem only when you have used a bigger one. A lot of people prefer the smaller screen because that means even the phone is of a smaller form factor.
Also a 4" screen is difficult to navigate on with one hand. However I would have like if the apple was made a little smaller which retaining the screen size.

Overall a news for present iphone 4 owners to rejoice and Google too :D

I'm waiting for the new itouch. Always felt the apple's were overpriced :D

Fanboy or not, kindly post facts like actual resolution, any online review/comparisons etc etc

Also the IPS of apple has wider viewing angles and has a much clearer display

The OLED of Samsung has a wider contrast ratio and better colour reproduction.

I wanted to see more on those lines since I haven't used a Sammy at all. I only know this much about both the phones.

I hope the new iPod touch features more or less the same power as the 4S. iPod touch's are always the best bang for buck products.

Sarath

iDota
^It obviously will carry the same specs except the camera which cannot be fitted into a slimmer form factor.

Honestly I use Android because I can't live with a closed eco system such as apple's. I have not found Android to be phenomenally better than the iOS. I am a user of both and both are still far away from outdoing each other.

red dragon

Master troll
If you choose the right settings for conversion, movies could look just as good as the SII or even better. Not to mention the 4S supports H.264 video up to 1080p (unlike the iPhone 4's 720p). I have used the SII its a good phone, but I find Apple's screen to be more pleasing. SII itself is a quite huge phone, which may be to the disliking of many. Many prefer slim, compact yet powerful smartphone just like the iPhone.
That is the sad part,you will have to convert it.
I know you can use oplayer hd,but it takes a big hit on the battery.
S2 is slimmer than ip4 and it is compact enough(not too sure about women though)

Kvishal

In the zone
Apple Founder Steve Jobs Passes Away. A Great Innovator and Entrepreneur Falls Silent.

Steve the Gadgets you gave to the world (iPhone, iPad) brought a whole new dimension to Technology,

The World will Miss you ! Goodbye !

socrates

In the zone
iPhone 4S shows up on Ebay.in at an unbelievable price :shock:
Technoholik : iPhone 4S Shows up on Ebay.in at a superb price! :D

ksundar

Broken In
Some of the Android features are getting copied to iOS 5,

So,.................when you have a great mobile with bigger screen (4.3"),better proxy,MORE RAM (1GB),more sleek,lesser price (27.7K)..........then,why should we all wait for 4S(ick)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR SGS-II

Still you are adament in getting it,atleast try here: ishop - Apple iPhone 4S

Top Bottom