Questions regarding MOTO & NOKIA......

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey i have Two phones Nokia 8310 and MOTO L6 and Airtel postpaid on both, I am having some Questions ....

1.How do i Activate GPRS on Both phones and Browse The net ....

2.In nokia 8310 infrared feature is there .... what is its use in the phone/

3 How do i connect bothe the phones to my computer and transfer files and transfer photos(L6).

4.how do i install new games and software in L6.

5.is there any havk through which i can increase the video recording time/

HEY I AM A REAL NOVICE AND I NEED FULL EXPLAINATION TO MY QUESTIONS .... PLZ HELP ME!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
1. For GPRS, you need to contact AirTel and have them activate it. Keep in mind that there is a monthly charge to use GPRS.

2. I'm guessing that with InfraRed, you can transfer contacts to/from other phones and maybe even connect to your computer.

3. You can connect your L6 using either a data cable or Bluetooth. You will need to purchase the appropriate data cable and install drivers to use it. You can also hook up your 8310 using a Nokia data cable. For Bluetooth, you will need a USB Bluetooth dongle and then you can connect wirelessly.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I would say you should go for data cable if both your phone support the same data cable.
Or else you can go for infrared if both the phones have infrared.
Bluetooth is a good choice but if 8310 doesn't have bluetooth connectivity then you can only use bluetooth to connect to L6. And then transfer from L6 to 8310 using infrared.
I dunno specifications of either phone reguarding the three connectivity options so I have given a rough idea.
If L6 is a symbian phone, I have no idea, then you can install additional software and software for longer recordign time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom