Question about Hosting services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I was recently asked by my uncle to get him some webspace for his small store and he gave me a link which I was to use as a reference.

Here

Has anyone actually used these services and found them to be positive? I ask cause when things tend to be too good to be true - it often is.

Consider the following alternatives:
Business Web Hosting | InMotion Hosting $6+
Web Hosting features - Just Host web hosting features $6+
Web Hosting by FatCow - The Original FatCow Plan $8+
Web Hosting Features - Included in All Plans | Web Hosting Hub $7+
or the infamous Host4Cheap WebHosting & Domain Registration - Budget Hosting Plans 120 - 200 INR

azazqadir

Right off the assembly line
If your uncle's website is build on PHP, then you could try our Cloudways hosting. They provide a managed hosting platform that allows you to host PHP based websites on cloud servers in just few minutes. Since they are managed hosting, you don't have to worry about installing and managing OS and stack. Server management and system administration is handled by their team

kunnusingh

Journeyman
You can make a website using wordpress software for your uncle, It will be so easy to make a site with wordpress. Now a days most of provider provide a automatic software installation tool for installing blog software.

Install wordpress then install suitable theme and then you can start posting your content.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
You can make a website using wordpress software for your uncle, It will be so easy to make a site with wordpress. Now a days most of provider provide a automatic software installation tool for installing blog software.

Install wordpress then install suitable theme and then you can start posting your content.
Its a 4 year old thread.

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Its a 4 year old thread.

Last 2 response show 02-09-2016. People who search in google does not check thread age.

I have a own forum and I keep updating old thread so It can become more useful for visitors and it also increase SEO. Peoples don't use outdated product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom