Query About N73 And N73 Music Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Differences Between N73 And N73 Music Edition ?

What Is All Your Opinion For N73 Music Edition ??

What Is The Present Indian Price Of N73 Music Edition ?

Guys Is This The Right Decision To Purchase ??

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
It gives stereo boosting, the Meida key directly opens the Meida player, The media player supports visualisation, new themes.

Definitely the way to go

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
2 gb micro sd card is bundled ??

nokia n73 music edition has an protective camera slide ??

right

i am enjoying N73 ME for the last 2 months. just get it dude. no review will give you the awesome experience. i repeat just grab it . . . .

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
indranilmaulik said:
i am enjoying N73 ME for the last 2 months. just get it dude. no review will give you the awesome experience. i repeat just grab it . . . .

ok was 2 gb micro sd card bundled with it ??

does it have protective camera slide ?

no one answered the big difference bwtween n73 & n73 me

clmlbx said:
ok was 2 gb micro sd card bundled with it ??
does it have protective camera slide ?
no one answered the big difference bwtween n73 & n73 me

yes 2gb msd card i got bundled and the camera has the protective slide.

Pathik

Google Bot
nice than.. I thot we get a 1gb micro sd bundled.. Btw @clmlbx its a very good fone.. Go 4 it..

K

krazyfrog

Differences between N73 ME and N73: N73 ME comes in full black colour. It has a 2gb micro SD card inbox. The default headset is much better and has a remote control for the media player and a 3.5 mm headphone slot built-in. The multimedia key is replaced by Music key which directly launches the default Music player. The firmware is slightly different. The default Music player is slightly different and supports two visualisations and has a new loudness function. Two new themes are present in the phone. Prices are 19k and 21k for N73 and N73 ME respectively.

jyolsna

Right off the assembly line
I use Nokia N73 ,with 2gb memory card I have more than 250 songs on my mobile..and even then I have more than 500mb free space..But two days back I couldnt find the songs in the music player-All songs list.Only one playlist is visible..The songs can now be accessed only at Galleries-Tracks..Please help.....

Tamoghno

Padawan
Refresh the music player library .

Dont have a n73 right now . But the option should be on 'music player' > options > refresh library.

Btw , why bump a 2yrs ood thread .

utsav

damn busy...
u must have some messed up the file system, that happened to me once when i removed the data cable in mass storage mode without clicking safely remove hardware, so the only thing u hav to do now is format the memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom