pure gaming pc 45k from scratch

OP
R

rajhans

Broken In
thanx man...

but its almost 7k now....if i can add 2k which processor would be better?

will depend on the price of 7850..

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Obviously the Phenom II 1090T. BTW the HD 7850 is priced at $260. IMO when it comes to India it'll be around 14-15k.

Last edited:
OP
R

rajhans

Broken In
Well still one month to go for my new pc :D.

sorry this thread is getting old and long but hav to be really sure which one to buy.. ;)

as the hd7850 is out can i have it in my budget? it should be around 15k by first week of may right?

can u plz suggest a rig with hd7850 in it for around 45k?

thank u all

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^One more month right? Let's wait and see what Ivy Bridge & Kepler has to offer in the budget range. You can confirm your rig then buddy.

OP
R

rajhans

Broken In
hey guys,
just two weeks left for me to buy my awesome PC.
Plz help me with some final builds :D

Also im decreasing my budget a bit. Its RS 35,000 - 40,000 now.

And i was thinking of getting a hd7750. That saves up a lot of cash since i dont have to buy a PSU for it. So, will it be good enough for 20 or 22 inch moniter?

A good looking case would be nice. And ill go for a x6 1100T. So a good motherboard along with that which can sustain future graphic card updates.

Thanx a lot :D
Dunno what i would do if this forum wasnt der. Would have been cheated with a bulldozer probably ;)

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^For gaming at full HD, 6850 is the bare minimum. Get the cheapest quad core Phenom available or grab the i3 & invest on a better GPU.

iGamer

Broken In
And i was thinking of getting a hd7750. That saves up a lot of cash since i dont have to buy a PSU for it. So, will it be good enough for 20 or 22 inch moniter?

A good looking case would be nice. And ill go for a x6 1100T. So a good motherboard along with that which can sustain future graphic card updates

For purely gaming PC you should invest more on GPU than on CPU.
Even if you OC the CPU to extremes your GPU will probably bottleneck it in gaming at high settings.
You will need min 6870 to play BF3 at high settings(1080p) at respectable frame rates. See this
Games depend more on GPU power hence get a 7850 or 7870 and a X4 960T or i3/i5.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Also im decreasing my budget a bit. Its RS 35,000 - 40,000 now.

you can either take the config i posted. change the motherboard to Gigabyte 880G based one (check flipkart). GPU to HD7770 (bare minimum) & PSU to Corsair CX430W. That way you should have total down to 36-37k.

desi PSU + HD7750 won't be the best mix. And HD7750 will struggle with games run on Full HD for sure.

A good looking case would be nice. And ill go for a x6 1100T. So a good motherboard along with that which can sustain future graphic card updates.

a good looking case. 1100T. this will account for ~15k. if you skip on a PSU & go for a slow GPU, later you'll feel the need for upgrading GPU. instead a mid range processor will be better. you ca spend 2k & get Hyper 212 Evo and overclock it to squeeze out extra 20% performance.

also please explain the bold line.

OP
R

rajhans

Broken In
ok, ill check out the config which you recommend.

I thought 7750 dosent need a PSU. It draws its power from the PCIe socket. I read it on reviews.

About the bold line, i meant a motherboard which will be compatible with future graphic cards. I dont know much srry.

Can the hd7770 and FSP saga will fit in 10k? Cant seem to find the proper price for 7770...

Thanx man.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
7770 itself is 10k. Check it out on flipkart.

Don't even think of buying a GPU from flipkart.

@OP - GIGABYTE GV-R7770 5-1GD.

But couple of hundred bucks more can buy you a 6850. The best card in that range.

OP
R

rajhans

Broken In
But can anyone comfirm wether 7750 needs a PSU?

I would be able to play on a bit less settings...

Thanx Rigod

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
nothing wrong with flipkart.it is just that flipkart prices are a bit higher compared to major markets like nehru place,delhi & lamington road,mumbai & some major online shops like smcinternational,theitwares etc.if you can afford the time & it is not very costly to travel to these markets then you can get gpu from these markets at lower price else flipkart is very good especially its service if you are not too confident about using online shopping sites since flipkart offers 30 day no question asked replacement warranty besides the official product warranty.

OP
R

rajhans

Broken In
I went to lamington road today, couldnt find x4 anywhere(saw 6 shops), even prime didnt have them.

This is the quotation from prime,

Phenom x6 1055t + asus m5a97 - 13300
Sapphire hd 7750 - 7050
20 inch moniter - 5950
4gb ddr3 1333 gskill - 1200 and crosshair 1600mhz- 1650
1tb seagate - 5250

About PSU, will a 350w be sufficient?

Is this good?
Thanx..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No 350w is not anywhere near sufficient. Which 350w did they offer? Get atleast a Corsair CX430v2. Although something beefier like Seasonic S12II-520 is recommended.
Price otherwise of the components donot look bad.

Top Bottom