Purchasing PC components online

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Hi friends,

Can u pls suggest me names of some reliable websites from which we can buy PC components?

Pls also tell, if there are any discount schemes going on?

Regards

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
.GUYS PUT OUT WEBSITES THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AND THEN CALL THEM RELIABLE!

i ordered from smcinternational.in and theitwares.com and both are good.

slashragnarok

In the zone
Ok so that was about delivery. What about prices How do the online stores compare against local shops? WHo offers cheapest prices?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Same feedback from me...SMC offers lesser price. Me and my friends have purchased from deltapage, bitfang and deltapage and theitwares and SMC. I've also purchased a Soundmagic PL30 headphone from lynx India.

The price is less in SMC. Deltapage is also having very competitive price and their Shipping is the fastest one. You can mail them anytime and they will reply you with the detail information about your query.

Last edited:

vinayan

Broken In
i have purchased from both deltapages and lynx..for the products i bought, prices were always lower at lynx and smc compared to other sites..deltapages have fast delivery but i think their shipping charge is a bit high compared to others..
these are the items i bought last month..
FSP Saga II 500 - Delta - 2500
MSI 880GMA-E45 - Delta -5200
Sapphire HD 6850 - Lynx - 10100

Prices at local shops were much higher than online prices in kerala..

utkarsh009

In the zone
^^yup local prices here in ranchi are also very high. 880-gm mobo @5.4k my proccy @4.6k. 2x2GBcorsair @3.4k. these are very high. only seagate 500GB@1.8k was ok.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, smcinternational.in is quite popular here.. ehh...
What you say? Is it a best site to download legacy GFX cards??

lordirecto

In the zone
@manju: mediahome.in is a reliable web site? I just tried ordering with them yesterday, no one responded. Nor have they replied to any of my 3 mails.

Top Bottom