Purchased Nokia C3 today...features not working

cooler2005

Right off the assembly line
Hi...

I purchased Nokia C3 today for about 5.7K. I am facing some issues which I'm not able to resolve even after doing extensive research on the net. I hope you guys can help me out.

These are the issue I'm facing currently...

(1) Mail feature does not connect - When I clicked n mail from the menu it asked me to press the start button. After that the top of the screen shows "checking for updates" and after 2 mins it gives me the message "Communication Error. Try again later". It asked me to choose a connection so i chose my wifi connection. I tried connecting the mail via gprs as well but that too did'nt work.

(2) OVI store always connects through gprs even though I have set my wifi connection. I even tried to turn the "do not ask" option from the WLAN menu but in vain.

(3) Opera always connects via gprs and so does most of the apps from oVI store.

(4) The phone came with firmware 4.45 installed. I tried updating it over the air but it always say "no network connection. unable to download". Tried with wifi as well as gprs.

(5) when i tried to connect to facebook through Communities, i entered my a/c details but after pressing login button the screen just stuck at "logging in" and then it stuck at "updating profile"and then it finally says "Communication Error. Try again later".

(6) chat always work on gprs.

Please help guys.....

Thanks

Anirvann

Broken In
Hi ,

The Ovi Servers were down for maintenance a few days back... have you checked again ? The services should be working fine now.

Top Bottom