purchase advice for budget 2.1 speakers

fatsus

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a 2.1 speaker under rs 2000, or max 2500. i am a bit confused between altec lansing v2621 and zebronics zeb- sw3500rucf speakers. what i want is a good quality of sound not the loudness, so please suggest , if anyone having any idea, you can suggest any other option also if you have any.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I bought Philips 2.1 Speaker around a year back and completely satisfied with it.

SPA5300/10 Philips Multimedia Speakers 2.1 SPA5300 - Philips Support

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Altec Lansing VS2621 or the Creative T3130. But please stay away from zebronics, intex, and the likes.
One suggestion, Always buy any multimedia speakers with RMS ratings and not the PMPO ratings. RMS rating signifies is the true sound output capacity of a speaker. PMPO is nothing but a marketing gimmick so stay away from products which advertise in PMPO's.

OP
F

fatsus

Right off the assembly line
Altec Lansing VS2621 or the Creative T3130. But please stay away from zebronics, intex, and the likes.
One suggestion, Always buy any multimedia speakers with RMS ratings and not the PMPO ratings. RMS rating signifies is the true sound output capacity of a speaker. PMPO is nothing but a marketing gimmick so stay away from products which advertise in PMPO's.
thnx for the suggestion , i'll go for vs2621

Top Bottom