Punjab - Another Gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Lost in speed
The Punjab police on Saturday arrested five men in connection with the alleged gangrape of a 28-year-old woman in Gurdaspur district. According to the police, the accused, seven in number, and the victim were travelling in a bus. However, the bus did not stop at the place where the victim was supposed to get off. Instead, the men took the bus to an isolated spot and raped the woman through the night.

The police said that the woman, who is married, was on her way from her family home in Pathankot to her husband's house in Gurdaspur and had boarded a minibus. The accused, however, did not let the bus stop at the victim's designation. The woman said, "I was travelling by a bus when some people took me to an isolated place. They threatened me with a sharp edged weapon and did wrong things with me. They kept me confined all through the night and forced me to do what they wanted."

Jaspal Singh, SP, Gurdaspur, said, "We have taken the statement of the rape survivor and have filed an FIR. Five of the seven accused have been arrested. We will soon arrest the remaining two."

Source - Punjab: 7 men take bus to isolated place, rape woman through the night; 5 arrested- Punjab- IBNLive

What's happening in India?
This incident is yet another example to show, people din't really
fear about Law & Order and care about the recent Delhi-incident.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Don't open this type of topics, some people have problems with it, so they'll close it :eek:
Oh, nothing to say on the topic. Yet another one and the 'process' will continue until we shoot them and finish all of them. But no head shot, that'll be too graceful for them.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think we have already discussed this topic plenty of times over. Consider this thread to be an FYI.

bubusam13

Human
I am waiting for some strict law... can say nothing. And this is not just happening in India but from 100s of centuries all over the world. But now we are more civilized then before, and its time to put an end to it. Discussing the topic in every new thread and then expressing anger will help in nothing. Castrate, kill them, will do nothing. Discuss what you can do, not just what Govt. should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom