Pulsor or Apache or FZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benjamin.tl

Hi friends please help me out in choosing the best bike among the three....

ajai5777

Youngling
My 2 year old pulsar still rocks.The riding feel is so good.Better than unicorn and apache.FZ is a different class.You just test ride bikes you want and decide.Dont go after the manufacturer thing...just select one and take good care.Thats it.

OP
B

benjamin.tl

Thanks Guys for all your responses.....Happy Friendship Day :)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I do not know if you are still accepting opinions..so I will give it anyways...
Pulsar is a really good bike...that's why it is seen everywhere...dnt chuck it just because it is common...

FZ is awesome bike...but only if you are in college...I have seen ppl riding it on their way to work (in plain shirt-pantaloons, with formal shoes) and they look too stupid...

Apache...is good, low ground clearance, balances beautifully...but still doesn't catch Pulsar ;)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am driving unicorn from last 6 years and I can happily recommend it..

Its the most refined and smooth soundless engine u will find in the market..

If u see the performance comparision in some magazine and website u will find that it have good pick up...acceleration...Just that it doesnt look macho

here is a good comaprision
Top 5 Indian 150cc Bikes Review

ajai5777

Youngling
I am not here to offend anyone but I feel I am riding a boat than a bike when I ride a unicorn :grin: (may be because of the sound)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am not here to offend anyone but I feel I am riding a boat than a bike when I ride a unicorn :grin: (may be because of the sound)

LOL:lol::lol: still I dont understand that u r giving positive or negative remark:))

Unicorns engine is very silent indeed...I ride at 60kmph all the time, no sound at all ...very smooth;-)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Aah I know Unicorn looks more of an office bike rather then a student bike...
thats the reason students dont prefer much.

But I assure if someone like silent engines they must try it at least ones...they may change their opinion:wink:

For styling I love Yamaha FZ

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Dude. If u r tall like more than 5.9ft leave fz coz its short bike im sure Ull feel uncomfortable. I dont like Apache. So go for pulsar 180. Maintain the bike by riding less than or on 40kmph till 2000km. Then ull have better mileage even if u run it at 80kmph. And Pulsar beats Apache easily in every accepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom