psu for gamin gpc under rs.5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishdeora

Right off the assembly line
looking for psu under rs.5000. my existing one is cm thunder. it stopped working after a power outage.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Op should first mention his complete config .. anyway, He can opt for Seasonic eco 600.

OP
A

ashishdeora

What is the problem with harshilsharma63 & nikhilsharma007nikx. if they are so smart, they why to reply and spoil someones post..thinkdigit is the worst forum i saw.

amjath

Human Spambot
What is the problem with harshilsharma63 & nikhilsharma007nikx. if they are so smart, they why to reply and spoil someones post..thinkdigit is the worst forum i saw.

If u want a best suggestion please post what other suggested. Harshil and nikhil wanted to convey that

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

There is nothing wrong in what they are trying to convey. However, if you think they arent helping and others who are just vaguely providing you with some suggestion without even taking your config into account are helping, then I must say you are not so smart afterall.

Anyways.. You are the one who requires the suggestion, so try taking the suggestion that is best for you. Be your own judge. I would rather insist you to post the complete system config and "not-so-smart-and-jumpy" people here can help you better.

OP
A

ashishdeora

wow people love to say noob to others using technology jargon... the answer was really not expected from the seniors...i was recommended to use this community by old friend.. but it looks people does not entertain novice....and above that i got two reputation here first noob and second not so smart.. officially marked..there is a request for thinkdigit. instead of loading the page with 8 ads (which was 17before).. add one single banner. FORUM NOT FOR NOOBS AND NOT SO SMART PEOPLE. If you come you would be insulted..etc.

i had been worked for 9.9 media before. never thought would meet this kind of situation.. mybad.....

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
wow people love to say noob to others using technology jargon... the answer was really not expected from the seniors...i was recommended to use this community by old friend.. but it looks people does not entertain novice....and above that i got two reputation here first noob and second not so smart.. officially marked..there is a request for thinkdigit. instead of loading the page with 8 ads (which was 17before).. add one single banner. FORUM NOT FOR NOOBS AND NOT SO SMART PEOPLE. If you come you would be insulted..etc.

i had been worked for 9.9 media before. never thought would meet this kind of situation.. mybad.....

how can we suggest a psu to you if we dont know your config?? do we suggest a seasonic 620 unit for a pc with intel g2020 dual core and no gpu?? do we suggest the same for an i7 4970x and gtx 780 sli?? gets your facts correct. what would be your suggestion if you were suggesting a psu?? will you tell him to post the config or just mention anything under the specified budget?? does the second option make any sense??

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Brother.. a word of advice.. You use this forum or not, no one cares. You came here for your own benefit. Either you understand what we are trying to tell you and the sarcasm and the good things what we intended or you take offence every post (which ofcourse will not help you in anyways).

NO ONE CALLED YOU A NOOB OR DUMB HERE.

Re-read my statement to understand it. Its basic English.

btw, what is novice? Isnt it being a newbie?? And what is noob?? Its the slang that is used to mean a newbie. (I need not explain it but I thought you dont know that both the words mean the same).

Being a noob is not wrong. Every one has their own field of expertise or talents. The other things are always a noob areas for them. Whats wrong with that ?

Anyways.. I re-iterate, I dont care if you stay or leave. But all I want to tell you is that no one abused you of anything and its only your misinterpretation.

OP
A

ashishdeora

this kind of communities earn through user generated content. and this is how they treat users..the solution by nikhilsharma007nikx is correct. close down the registration part.. and enjoy low traffic..US forums are the best one.. whatever you ask they reply and do not just start with a useless conversation..

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
this kind of communities earn through user generated content. and this is how they treat users..the solution by nikhilsharma007nikx is correct. close down the registration part.. and enjoy low traffic..US forums are the best one.. whatever you ask they reply and do not just start with a useless conversation..

dude.. good way to troll your own thread after asking for a suggestion. Keep trolling.. there are many here already, u will find good company (if you by any chance desided to stay here).

And if you think its filthy here, go back to "US forums".

@Mods - you should not only monitor the content, you might want to run a background check on trolls and brainless people coming to this forum too.

PS:: Oh yes.. I called you brainless this time. Now go cry to mommy..

dude.. good way to troll your own thread after asking for a suggestion. Keep trolling.. there are many here already, u will find good company (if you by any chance desided to stay here).

And if you think its filthy here, go back to "US forums".

@Mods - you should not only monitor the content, you might want to run a background check on trolls and brainless people coming to this forum too.

PS:: Oh yes.. I called you brainless this time. Now go cry to mommy..
Agreed !

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

I rarely use this. But i have to do this now.:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. if you expect senseless reply for your senseless post, then this is not the right place!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom