.pst password recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I google searched exactly what you asked and got LOTS of results. From next time, search and then post. Since I dont use outlook, you can check out those results for a solution.

Levin6481

Right off the assembly line
With the help of Google, you can find a list of software’s specially designed to recover Outlook Password.

albert717

Hi, I know a data recovery service provider and I hope it will solve problem of recovering your password also. You can try *www.diskemergency.com

Techtiger4

Do not worry. Just use Kernel for Outlook repair and recovery software. This software will recover your email items from your password protected .pst file and then you can again use them.

JNPT

You can be benefited by the side affect of a microsoft utility pst19upg.exe. This utility is used to upgrade the old version of .pst file and when you use this utility it removes the old password of .pst file.

For details visit: *www.slipstick.com/problems/lostpw.asp

You can also try some 3rd party pst password recovery software which could recover loss or forgotten pst password more efficiently.

Detailed information: *www.pst-password-recovery.com/password-repair.php
i have forgotten my outlook personal folder password... pleas help!!!

john_mayer

A PST is the data file used to store all your messages, calendar events, and other items in Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft software.

PST store the 32 bit CRC32 hash value of the password entered by the user. When a PST file is opened using any version of Outlook it’ll check the hash value stored in it.

The problem with CRC32 hash is the fact that a lot of strings can have the same CRC32 hash.This means for a single 32 bit hash value there will be a lot of different but correct passwords!

PST Password Recovery tools are user friendly graphical interface and equipped with safe algorithms. All the techniques are safe and non-destructive to marintain complete data integrity.

I can refer you a link which can help you to recover lost PST password efficiently.
SysInfoTools PST Password Recovery Software is the best utility to recover lost PST file password.
It can recover PST Password for files created with Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000. It is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.
*www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/outlook-password-recovery.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom