PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
u r welcome buddy .... PM'ed u the link

Both are different ...There's no emulator for NDS Roms as of now for the PSP ... :(
Thanc for the PM, really appreciate it :) and also for the NDS update..

hey guys im getting new xbox 360 as a gift this FEBRUARY so just wanted to know if anyone of u know how to flash it to play those backup dvds. i tried to ask in local grey market but they said they dont provide guarantee as it may brick the console.
any help will be appreciated.
Plz use PM, no modding discussions, hope u understand y... :)

^^Huh!
My PSP is already modded and I'm using it since August 08. Just want to know about plugins themes and all
Google for the same, as many of us are on 3.90 m333 :(
Has anyone ever encountered the PSP blue screen of death ??

Yesterday , i just switched on the music on my PSP in LightMP3 App. , plugged in the earphones and went to sleep and had also set the PSP mode to sleep after the playlist had finished .... but i just don't know when i slept and the PSP switched off ...

Today Morning , when i powered it on nothing happened , i thought it was out of battery therefore , i just plugged it onto AC Power and immediately a BSOD came up and i was just stunned ..... it askd me to press "O" button to exit .. i did that and PSP came back to normal ... But still wondering why it had happened ?

BTW , what are the normal settings for CPU in the LightMP3 App ??
Hey dude, u scared me to death, well never heard of a BSOD... but will google it for the same..was the DSOD the same as we see on a PC >?
============

Cheers n e-peace...

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hey dude, u scared me to death, well never heard of a BSOD... but will google it for the same..was the DSOD the same as we see on a PC >?
============
Cheers n e-peace...

Yup Buddy .. It was quite similar ! :| Although till now my PSP is working fine without any prbs. .. But still m worried for the cause .

EDIT::

Seems that LightMP3 ( v2.0RC1 ) is at fault because i got the same screen and errors as in this video ::
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLk2RN-nuE
What do you say Guys ??

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use tat lightMP3 plugin... chance mat le yaar...jus remove it simple and plain... :)
----------

to SUnny: visit qj.net (google this name) :)
----------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I don't know why, but the audio quality while listening to music through lightMP3 seems inferior to me. So i am back to the normal provided player for now.

raghavpande123

Broken In
^^ DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use tat lightMP3 plugin... chance mat le yaar...jus remove it simple and plain... :)
----------

to SUnny: visit qj.net (google this name) :)
----------

Cheers n e-peace...
there's just a bug in light mp3 bcoz of which it malfunctioned and nthn serious can happen so there's no prob in using it and if nethn hapens then flash a new cfw to psp it will be perfectly fine
ne1 wants to mod a psp in gurgaon or delhi can contact me of course except 2004 or 3000

BBThumbHealer

----------

Cheers n e-peace...

Seems Like The Only Option Left .. But yesterday , i experimented the same but this time nothing happened and the PSP played the music fine and went into sleep mode accordingly as set.

I don't know why, but the audio quality while listening to music through lightMP3 seems inferior to me. So i am back to the normal provided player for now.

The only thing that bugs me in the default music player of 3.90M33 is the absence of a Sleep Timer ... :( I think its present in 5.00M33 but don't want to leave this CFW ..
Any other alternative to my solve my problem ??

BTW , Got two new player One's PMPlayer & The other one is Xandu's Media Player... Checking 'em out and will post the results !

there's just a bug in light mp3 bcoz of which it malfunctioned and nthn serious can happen so there's no prob in using it and if nethn hapens then flash a new cfw to psp it will be perfectly fine

m not having the P@nD0R@ and MMS readily available with me if by chance the PSP gets bricked ... so how will i be able to flash it to another CFW ?

raghavpande123

Broken In
Seems Like The Only Option Left .. But yesterday , i experimented the same but this time nothing happened and the PSP played the music fine and went into sleep mode accordingly as set.

The only thing that bugs me in the default music player of 3.90M33 is the absence of a Sleep Timer ... :( I think its present in 5.00M33 but don't want to leave this CFW ..
Any other alternative to my solve my problem ??

BTW , Got two new player One's PMPlayer & The other one is Xandu's Media Player... Checking 'em out and will post the results !

m not having the P@nD0R@ and MMS readily available with me if by chance the PSP gets bricked ... so how will i be able to flash it to another CFW ?

cum to me i'll fix it free of cost.
u can create ur own p@ndora battery and creating mms is an easy task

Guys,I've got a spare battery and wanna make a pandora battery but need some help.
1.Can I make it with 5.00M33 firmware?
2.What is MMS?
3.Can you guys provide me with a tutorial if it isn't against the forum rules?
4.Are there any chances that I'll brick my PSP?
Thank You.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
as a request to everyone :), can this modding and p@nd0r@ talks be continued via anyother means rather than posting this here openly ( khullam khulla...).....

hope u guys knw wat the other means are.. so plz resort to those and keep this thread clean of all these things.. :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ its safe, but read the manual abt the precautions tat u need to hv while updating FW online, i.e the battery shud be 100% and so on.. :)

p!e

Broken In
Resistance Retribution Demo out now.:D

The final version will launch in March.;)

Game is based on the RESISTANCE SERIES of Ps2 & Ps3.

Final release -17/03/09.

BBThumbHealer

Hey Guys ... What all "APPLICATIONS" have you installed on ur PSP's ??

----

Continuing with Retro Gaming , playing Mario , Contra , Excite Bike ... Wolfenstein 3D For PSP , Snake , Tetris & Tic Tac Toe For PSP ..

---

Added lots of games designed for the PSP inc. Daxter ... will post the whole list later ! :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hi Ashu,
BTW did u try the game ??
I just finished it d/l from t:Drr.
Graphics look Nice even better than Star wars forced unleashed.
SW ForceUnleashed graphics suck actually, how are the graphics compared to GOW chains of Olympus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom