PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearsofinvention

Right off the assembly line
Default Re: want old ps2
Hello Yash!
I am selling my 1 year old modded scratch less slim Playstation 2 for 4000 with two controllers, a carry case, 8mb memory card and the following games- God of war 2-Works till somewhere near the last level Medal of honor Vanguard-Works Perfectly Burnout Dominator-Works Perfectly Free Running-Works Perfectly Tekken 5-Works Perfectly Top Spin-Freezes mid game sometimes Midningt Club 3 Dub edition-Works Perfectly Bully-Works Perfectly PES 2008-Freezes Shadow of the Colossus-Freezes a very few times, but always recovers Just Cause-Works Perfectly Fifa Street 2-Works Perfectly Call of Duty 3-Works Perfectly Twisted metal:Black-Works Perfectly Spiderman 3-Doesnt work WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007-Works Perfectly Okami-Freezes Mortal Kombat:Armageddon-Works Perfectly Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks-Works Perfectly Fifa 2008-Doesnt Work Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater-Works Perfectly. If you are interested then mail me- instructables@rediff.com or SMS 9830969101. Rahul.

I am selling my 1 year old modded scratch less slim Playstation 2 for 4000 with two controllers, a carry case, and the following games- God of war 2-Works till somewhere near the last level Medal of honor Vanguard-Works Perfectly Burnout Dominator-Works Perfectly Free Running-Works Perfectly Tekken 5-Works Perfectly Top Spin-Freezes mid game sometimes Midningt Club 3 Dub edition-Works Perfectly Bully-Works Perfectly PES 2008-Freezes Shadow of the Colossus-Freezes a very few times, but always recovers Just Cause-Works Perfectly Fifa Street 2-Works Perfectly Call of Duty 3-Works Perfectly Twisted metal:Black-Works Perfectly Spiderman 3-Doesnt work WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007-Works Perfectly Okami-Freezes Mortal Kombat:Armageddon-Works Perfectly Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks-Works Perfectly Fifa 2008-Doesnt Work Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater-Works Perfectly. SMS 9830969101 or email me at instructables@rediff.com

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Playing NFS Most Wanted, its not good as the PC version but its lot better than NFS Prostreet which i found total cr@p on PSP.

nowornever

Broken In
Hi all,
Really great discussions going here...

I need somebody's help.I had purchased PSP 2004 with 4.01 firmware in oct,08.I can't afford to buy UMD for each game.I contacted few shops in pune and delhi for cracking my PSP.Everyone is telling me that 4.01 firmware crack is not available.

Plz tell me that anyone having knowledge about where to go for cracking PSP 2004(4.01 firmware).Guys,Plz help me .

Any shop in Banglore or delhi will do.

Thanx in advance.............

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

ur PSP CANNOT be m0d*ed i.e cr@ck3d..so u are left with nothing to do with ur PSP....I hv already and many times written in this thread abt how to make sure u NOT buy an unm0d*able PSP,

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
exchange your psp with a moddable one. my friend bought a sep 08 psp 2004 that too cam with 4.01 CFW. imo your psp is pretty hopeless.

raghavpande123

Broken In
i think many ppl have made this f***ing thin clear that psp's wth 4.01 firmware cant be modded or hacked then y are u trying to modd it even dark alex couldnt do it.

silenthill84

psp modifier
i think many ppl have made this f***ing thin clear that psp's wth 4.01 firmware cant be modded or hacked then y are u trying to modd it even dark alex couldnt do it.
ur totally wronge(ok.. partial) here, dark alex has already invented the HEN CFW for new psp-3000 but it needs to be activated with that GRIPSHIFT umd every time the psp is restarted. we already saw the video of that on youtube. the reason y he is not releasing it is because sony would patch it if he releases that kernel mode of exploit. besides he will release it when he successfully manages to patch that HEN in flash 0 just like pandora battery do.
any one who wants that GRIPSHIFT UMD just PM me as i have that.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
dude how much for the umd?? does that mean homebrew support for psp 3000 and non moddable psp 2004

silenthill84

psp modifier
its for Rs.3000+shipping (dont tell me its high)
and yes it means hombrew for psp-3000 & 2004
i have checked it myself with the first hombrew game PONG for psp-3000 & psp-2004 with the US version UMD.
i got both US as well as EUROPEAN version.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
iso :) .

The hack is accomplished if you have the gripshift 'UMD'.
Purchasing gripshift won't mean that you can play your ripped UMD game images on PSP. It potentially allows PSP-3000 systems to run homebrew.

raghavpande123

Broken In
ur totally wronge(ok.. partial) here, dark alex has already invented the HEN CFW for new psp-3000 but it needs to be activated with that GRIPSHIFT umd every time the psp is restarted. we already saw the video of that on youtube. the reason y he is not releasing it is because sony would patch it if he releases that kernel mode of exploit. besides he will release it when he successfully manages to patch that HEN in flash 0 just like pandora battery do.
any one who wants that GRIPSHIFT UMD just PM me as i have that.

dude i m not wrong as i only said psp 2004 cant be modded if u know how to modd then u shld know pandora battery runs on psp 2004 but as psp 2004 dont read ipl's from memorystick u cant modd a psp 2004
and i know dark alex has released homebrew for psp 3000 but u cant categorize them as modded psp's as they dont fully function as the one's with cfw installed.(still u might know that psp 3000 neither reads ipl from memory stick nor does it recognize pandora battery's serial 0XFFFFFF it only recognizes 0X000000 which resembles to tahat of autoboot battery)

ne1 who wants their psp modded and stay in gurgaon or delhi can PM me ( of course except psp 2004 or 3000)

silenthill84

psp modifier
dude i m not wrong as i only said psp 2004 cant be modded if u know how to modd then u shld know pandora battery runs on psp 2004 but as psp 2004 dont read ipl's from memorystick u cant modd a psp 2004
and i know dark alex has released homebrew for psp 3000 but u cant categorize them as modded psp's as they dont fully function as the one's with cfw installed.(still u might know that psp 3000 neither reads ipl from memory stick nor does it recognize pandora battery's serial 0XFFFFFF it only recognizes 0X000000 which resembles to tahat of autoboot battery)

ne1 who wants their psp modded and stay in gurgaon or delhi can PM me ( of course except psp 2004 or 3000)
he has already invented a HEN CFW for these new psps but he has not released them as of now.
what i have heard is that they are working to crack the security of ipl of new psps with the help of that gripshift exploit so that they can dump it thereby providing access to the pandora ipl on these new mobos.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
he has already invented a HEN CFW for these new psps but he has not released them as of now.
what i have heard is that they are working to crack the security of ipl of new psps with the help of that gripshift exploit so that they can dump it thereby providing access to the pandora ipl on these new mobos.

i think wt raghav means is that cfw for psp is not released and he is not talking abt it being made.

silenthill84

psp modifier
anyways... hey pals i would like to know who on this site has that GRIPSHIFT UMD and how many. i had 5 initially but i sold 3 of them on EBAY US site for approx $70+shipping per umd.
so at present i have only one EU & US version UMD. i will keep one with me for cracking psps in future in my city.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hi Everyone ,

Was outta station for a few days ,wasn't able to access net there , thus sry for late replies ..

Not a problem buddy, btw, wat CTF themes are using?

Well , stuck with simplicity these days ! i love that .. tried gears too. Having a bunch of CTF's in MSPD but yet to try them ..

Wat this does is, tat we all guys here (on 3.90 m333) will hv the EXACT same plugin files and hence troubleshooting will be a lot easier (as BB found out for the cxmb) :D
+1 .. What say Gaurav ?

Well, I hv NOT tried the music plugin (even thou i hv enabled it in the Recovery menu.. :D )
Same here , unable to figure out how it works !

For the screenshot plugin(if u are using all the same plugins as given by me), the shortcut key is the Music note button, wen u are playing a game and want to take a screenshot, jus press the music note button once, :)
Thanks .. will try !

HV u tried the HOLD plugin ??? :)
Yup , have enabled that but as said above , configuring its use ! Do we only have to press down the Hold buttons , rest it works on its own ?

Playing NFS Most Wanted, its not good as the PC version but its lot better than NFS Prostreet which i found total cr@p on PSP.

M too playing the NFS MW and NFS Undercover !

-------------------

Added the NesterJ Emulator and i m now able to play all the NES ROMS ... Awesome ! Addicted to Super Mario Bros. & Contra...
^ Added BomberMan , Circus , Tetris , Aladdin :)

---------------------

At Last a word of caution , lately i have noticed the the talks of Pandora etc. & M*dding the PSP's are on a high , i think we should minimise them otherwise , i won't be surprised if this thread meets the same fate as that of the " Official Sony Playstation Portable Thread ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom