PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
hey bro do u have the working ROM of NES super mario bros? please upload it if u have...

Yup Buddy .. Here U Go Download

BTW Guys , came across a nice little Windows PC app. for PSP which can be used for arranging the order of Applications and Games In PSP in the way you want .. Its name as PSP GO ( Game Order ) :)
If anyone wishes to have it , just ask for it and i'll upload it !

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hi Everyone ,

Was outta station for a few days ,wasn't able to access net there , thus sry for late replies ..
wb (welcome back) buddy.. :)
Yup , have enabled that but as said above , configuring its use ! Do we only have to press down the Hold buttons , rest it works on its own ?
Yup, once u hv enabled that plugin (from the recovery menu), then wenever u wanna hear to any song, jus play the song and then make the PSP go in HOLD mode (So tat the PSP's screen switches OFF but u can still hear to songs and jump to the next song as well.. :)

It does the following when the Hold switch is enabled:
* Switches off the LCD backlight.
* Switches off the actual LCD screen.
(This is important because the backlight and actual screen are two different things. You can have an image being displayed on the screen while the backlight is switched off, such that you can see the image if you use a flashlight. You can also have the screen switched off while the backlight still illuminates the powered off screen.)
* Underclocks the CPU to 60MHz
(Sony has changed the clock speed functions such that only certain combinations of speeds work correctly. Simply trying to underclock to arbitary values will result in the CPU simply running at the stock speed. I have verified that Hold+ successfully underclocks to 60MHz.)
* The original screen brightness and clock speed are restored when the Hold switch is released.
* Prevents the PSP from going into suspend mode if you accidently push the power switch too far when turning off Hold mode.
* Allows complete operation of the PSP controls with the display turned off.
* Turns off LEDs in hold mode. LEDs are flashed once in 30 seconds so that the PSP is not mistaken to be powered off.
* While in hold mode, allows the use of Left, Right, LTrigger, RTrigger, Volume and Start buttons, if you hold the Select button first. Useful to skip songs, pause etc.

While the PSP is in hold mode, if you first hold down the Select button, you can use the following buttons: Left, Right, LTrigger, RTrigger, Vol+, Vol-, Start.

eg: Select+RTrigger=next song..so jus experiment with the key combos.. :)
M too playing the NFS MW and NFS Undercover !
Rite now, im playing NFS MW on my PC :D

was playing Silent Hill-origins on the PSP.. :)
[/quote]
Added the NesterJ Emulator and i m now able to play all the NES ROMS ... Awesome ! Addicted to Super Mario Bros. & Contra...
^ Added BomberMan , Circus , Tetris , Aladdin :)
Hey pla mail me those NES Emµl8tors or watever tats called, as i also wanna play those games.. plzzzzzz :D and send me those games as well...and also tell me how to install these plugins...

At Last a word of caution , lately i have noticed the the talks of Pwndor@ etc. & M*dding the PSP's are on a high , i think we should minimise them otherwise , i won't be surprised if this thread meets the same fate as that of the " Official Sony Playstation Portable Thread ".
yup, agree..
--------------

Cheers n e-peace....

BBThumbHealer

Here's the emulator with 5 ROMS i.e Aladdin , Contra , Mario , Bomberman & Excbike ..
Extract the archive and paste the folder to ms0:\PSP\GAME\.
Tested this for 3.90 M33-3 so don't know the result for other CFW's ...
If u guys wish to add any other ROM to ur collection , just add it to the ROMS folder ..

Download Link

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i have around a Gigabyte of NES Roms

Some of the Good ones are

Download Link (Mediafire)

Last edited:

silenthill84

psp modifier
thankss a ton brothers for these great games...
hey has anyone tried the new irshell 4.9? the new IR LEARNING mode is fantastic. i have saved all my IR devices in my FAT PSP.
give it a shot. this new irshell actually changed my mind not to sell my old FAT PSP.

seriously i still love my FAT PSP more than my SLIM ONE.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Thanx BB for the link of the Emulator, will try it out and let u knw if i face any problems.. :)

btw, from where can i get more NES Roms ??? pm me plz.. (if its restricted here) ;)

-------------

Oh ho ho ho !!!!!!!!! it works it works!!! :D:D:D thanx aTON BB...

Btw are NES roms also known as NDS Roms ?? or both are different ??? :confused:

Last edited:

silenthill84

psp modifier
NDS is for NINTENDO DS. u can't play those NDS roms on psp.
hey guys have u checked the new REISITANCE DEMO? its awesome...
there are also rumours that READY AT DAWN are considering to bring back those lost levels of GOD OF WAR through psn as they are happy with the sales of the game.

BBThumbHealer

btw, from where can i get more NES Roms ??? pm me plz.. (if its restricted here) ;)

-------------

Oh ho ho ho !!!!!!!!! it works it works!!! :D:D:D thanx aTON BB...

u r welcome buddy .... PM'ed u the link

Btw are NES roms also known as NDS Roms ?? or both are different ??? :confused:
Both are different ...There's no emulator for NDS Roms as of now for the PSP ... :(

silenthill84

psp modifier
hey guys im getting new xbox 360 as a gift this FEBRUARY so just wanted to know if anyone of u know how to flash it to play those backup dvds. i tried to ask in local grey market but they said they dont provide guarantee as it may brick the console.
any help will be appreciated.

@sunny well if you have new psp-2000(v-88\3) than it cant be modded as of now.

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

Has anyone ever encountered the PSP blue screen of death ??

Yesterday , i just switched on the music on my PSP in LightMP3 App. , plugged in the earphones and went to sleep and had also set the PSP mode to sleep after the playlist had finished .... but i just don't know when i slept and the PSP switched off ...

Today Morning , when i powered it on nothing happened , i thought it was out of battery therefore , i just plugged it onto AC Power and immediately a BSOD came up and i was just stunned ..... it askd me to press "O" button to exit .. i did that and PSP came back to normal ... But still wondering why it had happened ?

BTW , what are the normal settings for CPU in the LightMP3 App ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom