PSP-Phone Just a Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Last week a new rumor has spread all around the Web: Sony is working on a PlayStation phone, a device that will combine the power of gaming with that of a mobile phone.

The rumors starter was The Economic Times of India which quoted Sony Computer Entertainment co-chief operating officer Jim Ryan as saying that a Playstation Phone is a future possibility. “The PlayStation is a proven success and so is Sony Ericsson. Convergence with the two arms working together is definitely plausible.” he allegedly said for ET.

One day later, Sony denied the rumors and a company official has said for the British gaming site CVG that Ryan was misquoted.

“We do have talks with other arms of the Sony family about various topics but I can confirm we are not currently working together on the creation of a PlayStation Phone.” a Sony UK spokesperson said for CVG.

But Sony has a long history of denying rumors that eventually proved to be true. For example, at this year Tokyo Game Show, Kazuo Hirai, the President of Sony Computer Entertainment has denied the rumors that Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation 3.

From here

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
but we already had seen the n-gage. so this news(either true of false) is not so new or impressive, but yeah if sony IS goin to launch such phones then i think it will be real good thingy AND THEN LIKE iPHONE WE WIL HAV pPHONE or gPHONE :RAZZ:

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@giga..
Ya i think i should have placed it in random news..
Thanks for correcting..

I was expecting this hybrid to hit the market by 08 or 09 but seems ,it will only happen in my dreams:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom