Psp 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsome_94

Broken In
I want to sell...

1) PSP 2004 - 3.91 M33 firmware , bought it in November 08, One of the last pieces of the psp which could be loaded with customized firmware.

2) PSP battery charger - Bundled with PSP

3) PSP Original battery - Bundled with PSP

4) Datel tool battery - Bought it from USA. It's a pandora battery and can be used as a backup battery. You can play any game on your PSP for like 4 - 4.5 hours with maximum brightness with this battery. [ Multi IPL loader is required to use pandora as a normal battery and it's installed in the accompanying memory stick :-D ]

5) Sandisk 4 GB card - Original and ofcourse magicgate is supported.

6) PSP soft pouch with strap

All the items are shown in the picture attached.

Why I'm selling it??
I'm a PC gamer and this is the first console I've bought in my life. I'm more used to play games with keyboard and mouse. I find it really wierd to play games with it. :???:

I've lost interest in it now completely. I got it in nov. and played a few games in it, haven't touched it after that. Infact I'm sick of it now. I just want to get rid of it now. I'm saving money and will get a gaming PC after a few months.

Price - 10,500 [UPDATED]

Location - Delhi

For Sale:

*www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v17974743e58QeJEA

*img7.imageshack.us/img7/7392/27022009332.th.jpg

Proof that it's modded :

Proof 1 - 640x480 - XVid codec - 1 Mbps recommended otherwise wait till it buffers 5 MB

*www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v179747496mQegqs8

Proof 2 - 640x480 - XVid codec - 1 Mbps recommended otherwise wait till it buffers 17 MB

*www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v17974756zBeY3jzE

Proof 3 - 640x480 - XVid codec - 1 Mbps recommended otherwise wait till it buffers 5 MB in size

*www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v17974775Xgzky8HP

Last edited by a moderator:

sahil678

Broken In
Dude have u gone mad 10.9K for PSP ,, it isn't justified..
Neways gudluck for ure sale as people are selling it for 7-8K..so adjust ure price accordingly

OP
H

handsome_94

Broken In
Neways gudluck for ure sale as people are selling it for 7-8K..so adjust ure price accordingly

Check your facts...that is WITHOUT memory stick and WITHOUT EXTRA BATTERY. :!:

Moreover, most of them are PSP - 3004 that cannot be modded at all. It isn't possible to install customised firmware on it at all. So, NO emulators or softwares can be put into it at all.

Anywayz I'm reducing it to...10,500 for all of it.

what's the price for the memory stick ?

Selling everything together!!

Last edited:

harish619

Journeyman
Dude i bought a nearly new PSP 2004 with crystal case and 2 games with all you have included here for Rs.5000....(unmodded but modable)

Another PSP1000 with 4GB ultrafast Sony Memcard (worth Rs.2500)and modded...From the same guy for 4500..

From here from iconicsachin.....

So now you know where your product stands...

BTW I am interested in This if you reduce the price reasonably...

Obvious question:
Why do I want a PSP again?

Cos My friend has been asking for one since he saw mine...

OP
H

handsome_94

Broken In
any proof that its modded

Proofs just added in the first post...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Dude i bought a nearly new PSP 2004 with crystal case and 2 games with all you have included here for Rs.5000....(unmodded but modable)

Another PSP1000 with 4GB ultrafast Sony Memcard (worth Rs.2500)and modded...From the same guy for 4500..

From here from iconicsachin.....

So now you know where your product stands...

BTW I am interested in This if you reduce the price reasonably...

Obvious question:
Why do I want a PSP again?

Cos My friend has been asking for one since he saw mine...

Ya ya ya...I got an IPHONE for Rs. 4000 too...you can ask boris on nsitlounge.in!! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

harish619

Journeyman
I didn't say i bought it from some other website look at the 4th post in your thread....

Ask him if you dont believe.....

And i am really interested in your product so stop all your nonsense jokes and get serious if you want to sell this here...

BTW i am not lowballing just wanted to tell you what the market condition is...

OP
H

handsome_94

Broken In
I didn't say i bought it from some other website look at the 4th post in your thread....

Ask him if you dont believe.....

And i am really interested in your product so stop all your nonsense jokes and get serious if you want to sell this here...

BTW i am not lowballing just wanted to tell you what the market condition is...

Damn you are so diplomatic.

First of all you should go and check it yourself.

Secondly, You should stop this drama of yours in this thread and should go and buy it from someone else if you don't like the price here. :grin:

Third, You are talking like you'll do me favor by buying this. Are you from some LOYAL family or something , bcoz. ppl. from there generally talk like this. :twisted:

Fourth, if you don't lke the offer then don't waste your time in posting in this thread.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
the price seems korrect , here the prices are insanely high , even from shops they sell moddable psps for rs 12000

OP
H

handsome_94

Broken In
the price seems korrect , here the prices are insanely high , even from shops they sell moddable psps for rs 12000

And these people are actually selling it very well.

I personally think that 12k is unreasonable for just a modded PSP without any MStick or Extra battery. But that's what the market is right now.

Comparatively, I'm selling it at for too low price. If you go by the market I can sell the whole set for 13-14k easily.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

you wont sell this kit in a tech forum for more thn 9000 bucks. Deal with it.

sahil678

Broken In
hey! if u can sell the whole set for 13-14K then i suggest u should earn some profit rather than selling this here..

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz

In Hyderabad, at Ambrit, PSP S&L with date codes lesser then 8C are available for 8800/- and he immediately mods it for free. Add Rs.1700 for the 4GB card..going to 10500/-...and instead of getting that Datel's battery, go for any other 1800mah battery for extended power, which might be some 400-500/- coz any pandora battery is not "original".

Count about resale
MS Pro duo can be sold close to the selling price, its the deal.
Pandora battery cant be sold high, any battery loses life at each use.
PSP shud not cost for more than 70-75% of the Selling Price.

Last edited:
OP
H

handsome_94

Broken In
In Hyderabad, at Ambrit, PSP S&L with date codes lesser then 8C are available for 8800/- and he immediately mods it for free. Add Rs.1700 for the 4GB card..going to 10500/-...and instead of getting that Datel's battery, go for any other 1800mah battery for extended power, which might be some 400-500/- coz any pandora battery is not "original".

Count about resale
MS Pro duo can be sold close to the selling price, its the deal.
Pandora battery cant be sold high, any battery loses life at each use.
PSP shud not cost for more than 70-75% of the Selling Price.

Goodmorning sweetheart...PSP 2004 is not in production for months now.

Secondly, Rs. 51 = 1$ now, so new psp 3004 is available for 9500 at some places and at 9900 at some places.

Infact, since nov. I think all PSPs I think are unmoddable.

Moreover, PSP 2004 that are in the market after nov. they are unmoddable too.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude...i m regular forum member at DarkAlex forums, so know all the above "not in production for months now." things....Know exactly everything to the core what and why are they unhackable and what progress D_A is doing to hack it..
The Ambrit store has stock of 8A and 8B date codes....which he sells right out....8C is the one which was manufactured after October, having now-unhackable TA-088v3 motherboards...and now Brites(3000s) sport TA-090 and 091 mobo which too are "at present" unhackable....so it totally depends on buyer to look out for old stock while buying a "NEW" PSP...
And about the $$$$$, PSP Brite right now in US is between 250$-300$ which is 12change to 15change as per ur 51Rs., but its pretty cheap here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom