PS4 Games BUYING AND SELLING!

gautam_07

Broken In
Well i live in Howrah,Bally(kolkata) i was thinking about buying the ps4,but the games titles cost is too much and was wondering does anyone know where we can sell/trade in ps4 games for cash? Ill be like buy ps4 games,finish them off and sell them..i have also seen game4u but has any1 traded in any game over there and got current amount in return?...Please give legit answers ...Olx wale dur rahe please!

Gollum

Collector
Well i live in Howrah,Bally(kolkata) i was thinking about buying the ps4,but the games titles cost is too much and was wondering does anyone know where we can sell/trade in ps4 games for cash? Ill be like buy ps4 games,finish them off and sell them..i have also seen game4u but has any1 traded in any game over there and got current amount in return?...Please give legit answers ...Olx wale dur rahe please!

game4u will give you store credit. With that you can get a discount on whatever you buy next from them.

you can also try bootstrap

Here in Bangalore there are shops that trade in games but PS4 is not popular because of its low user base.

OP
G

gautam_07

Broken In
What if i have 4000store credits in g4u and i want to buy a game worth 3.5k,will i get fully discounted from my store credits? just curious

Whats Bootstrap btw?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
check out Landmark store, they have section for selling used games, plus buy back of used games

DVJex

In the zone
^Landmark actually give terrible prices. They sell the games for like double of how much they pay you. Try OLX and other sites like that. Idk about the PS4, but there were quite a few people looking to buy or sell titles from last gen.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
im surprised no one said anything about IVG forums.

they have a great userbase and are trustworthy enough.

Top Bottom