PS3 pic faked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
hell... a new one :lol: (fake pic of ps3 or ....)

*www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/ps3-pdfsm.jpg

For a start, the use of the phrase "PlayStation 3" on the slide is unusual, since Sony has been carefully avoiding using that phrase in association with its next-generation console, and sources close to the company - including graphics chip manufacturer NVIDIA - have stated that the system will not be called that.
The presence of a UMD bay is also peculiar; it's labelled as "PS3 / PSP UMD MediaMove" in the picture, which suggests that it would be a drive for writing UMDs as well as reading them, but Sony has so far been hugely resistant to that concept.

Indeed, the company is so determined not to allow people to write to UMD discs that even game developers working on PSP games haven't been given drives that can do so, and instead have to send off builds to Sony to be put onto UMDs for testing purposes. Gamers

My swarm of leaks has confirmed that I’ve posted a totally fake picture of the Playstation 3, and then spent five minutes mocking me for it. The picture, one source says, appears to be a photo of a digital camera that’s been heavily photo-shopped and then had a logo slapped onto it.

The good news is that my sources aplenty say that we can expect to get some real information on the next Playstation sometime before E3. One source says he’s seen the new PS and “let’s just say you’ll be impressed.�

No manner of pleading, cajoling or threatening could squeeze more details out of said source. - www.kotaku.com

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
well yes lets wait for e3, it will bring end to all these rumors. sony is gonna reveal their new monster most probably there.

Sourabh

Laptoping
well they are gonna reveal it at E3 for sure

but one of the fake from the internet is sure for true , i dunno y i feel this , just a gut feeling

try searchign in p2p softwares abt the ps3

ull get good pics and good articles too :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

What the hell is that???????? :lol:

Now talk about creativity.....looks more like a Oldies tape Recorder....oh and it also has UMD support come on give me a break....I'll rather wait for E3 than watch Pics like this being leaked out :wink:

Oh Jeeesss Man but i still cant stop laughing at the design :D

T

Tux

allwyndlima said:

Now talk about creativity.....looks more like a Oldies tape Recorder....oh and it also has UMD support come on give me a break....I'll rather wait for E3 than watch Pics like this being leaked out :wink:

TRUE.
This is the worst design possible

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Tux said:
allwyndlima said:

TRUE.
This is the worst design possible

this one is not really the worst .....

take a look at these designs

*childa.jpn.ph/memosite/pic_ps3.jpg

*www.vnunet.es/Downloads/20031202004_01_01/PS3.gif

*www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/ps3starfighter.jpg

*www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/newps323.jpg

but the pic below is the pic of real ps3 :lol:

*www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Bingo/1415/photo/ps3.jpg
:D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
LOL...some outrageous designs there...there was some rumor of sony revealing some more details of the PS3 around this time..march 29 was the exact date i think...but i guess it was only a rumor and we gotta wait until E3 in may...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
tarey_g said:
this one is not really the worst .....

take a look at these designs

*childa.jpn.ph/memosite/pic_ps3.jpg
umm....lemme guess a re-incarnation of Nintendo's Early 80's or 90's 8-bit console design V/S Some Printer Mix :lol: :lol:

tarey_g said:
*www.vnunet.es/Downloads/20031202004_01_01/PS3.gif
Ok now this one looks pretty neat but better look's More like a Sony's discman :?

tarey_g said:
*www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/ps3starfighter.jpg
Woahhh...now what in the world is that,some sorta Star wars Spaceship meets The Console World Clash :lol: :lol:

tarey_g said:
*www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/newps323.jpg
Now this i gotta hand it to u is gonna win the Best ever Sony's Very own "Playstation console-cum-Dual-Chappati-Maker" Design :lol: :wink:

Sheeezzz the last image aint loadin perfectly so will comment on it later.Anyways Tarey_g great find man.Keep em coming i just cant stop gigglin at these Wonders :lol:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nemesis said:
@allwyn: the last one is just 3 PSOne's stacked on top of each other...3xPSOne=PS3 :lol:

Hey thanks nemi....now i'll make a Blind comment then based on ur description.

Here goes, "Presenting The all new Meal At McDonald's (Courtesy Sony),A Tripple PsOne Salami Burger"

Now Selling at ur local Mc Stores Dun miss it :wink:

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
hey allwyn,
the real ps3 pic u were not able to see ... :)

*www.geocities.com/tarey_g/ps3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom