PS2 Vs XBOX Vs New Graphix Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bala4digit

Journeyman
oopsy....yes it is da cost of xfxgeforce 7800 GTX.................sorry 4 the mistake...

ok...so u r suggesting me 2 geta amd athlon3200+[s939]nd a mtrbrd supprtin pci-e card...k....and a pci-e card of XFX geforce 6600GT costing 15000..nd a 1gb ram...so a total cost a whopping 35k.....phew....seem lika hearing a v.long call frm callcentr.....must wrk for mnths to get a gud pc....phew....u guys know wat...my pc costed 42000 bucks...bot 1.5 yrs ago....now upgrding is costing me 30k .....cool....more than 1/2 of the pc cost..

Wat i got 4 42k:

17" monitor.
cd rw.52x
p4 2.8 ghz,3d acclrtr,inbuilt video n grfx card,256 ram.40 gb hrd rive 865 gv mtrbrd.
comp table.
Ups-20 mins life.
mm kbrd .
optical mousey.
mercury cabinet.
mercury 4.1 speakeres 2000w.
accsries:dust covers,games n encylocpedia cds,2 days trip to some place.

was tat a gud buy at tat time??

pls ans to all my questions......tanks in advans.

BYE.

----------------MOJOJOJO------------------

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Same guy with 2 alternate ID's,Eh :wink:
Anyways none of my business.Getting back to the point,What i was suggesting was that if you want to currently opt for the PCI-E motherboard then its better to invest in an AMD based processor with a fair PCI-E motherboard.To reduce the price even more then you'll have to settle for the AMD 64 3000+ which must be around 7.2k and say a MSI RS480M2 IL motherboard around 4.5k(Approx).Sums upto 11.5k almost.Btw the 6600GT from BIG for PCI-E now costs around 8.5k :D and the rest money would easily buy you a 1GB Ram from Transcend.
Wat i got 4 42k:

17" monitor.
cd rw.52x
p4 2.8 ghz,3d acclrtr,inbuilt video n grfx card,256 ram.40 gb hrd rive 865 gv mtrbrd.
comp table.
Ups-20 mins life.
mm kbrd .
optical mousey.
mercury cabinet.
mercury 4.1 speakeres 2000w.

was tat a gud buy at tat time??
Decent buy IMO.:D
accsries:dust covers,games n encylocpedia cds,2 days trip to some place
Just wondering did you really get that trip "To some place"? :wink:

bala4digit

Journeyman
Hey tanks a lot....the 2ids has a story[changed the bala4digit's email address to a nonxistin 1 like dfg@gfd.com....dun ask y....kidded...hens a mojojojo was born....now probs solved....tanks to RAVEN - mod....now 1nly 1 id...njoyed da story??]

Now tanks 4 suggstin a lower priced....is the BIG a cumpany producin gefors like XFX....y is it low priced...is it low quality...or no big cumpany...[ans this Q pls].

and ....no dude lik many ppl even i preffered not to travel n avoid da headache....can't trust these free offers...really.

BTW u hav ans to all queries.....do u owna shop???....or u a hardware consultant...???

BYE!!!

--------------------MOJOJOJO---------------------

OP
G

gxsaurav

the gfx cards from BIG are cheap maybe because they don't bundle much softwares with the cards

bala4digit

Journeyman
oh....ok....but they will giv da full set of drivers rite...????

BYE!!!

---------------------MOJOJOJO------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom