ProStreet Dated

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
Even though I was pretty disappointed with NFS Carbon, I must say ProStreet is looking pretty spiffy and like me, if you’re looking forward to the game as well you’ll be glad to know that it will hit Indian shelves by the 1st of November 2007. The only problem is that when you combine this game’s release date with the 100,000,000 other games releasing that very same month you have one major financial crisis to look forward too (and we all know that’s never a pretty thing).
*img187.imageshack.us/img187/8454/img20701prostreet450x36bd4.jpg

Need for Speed ProStreet is a racing experience like no other. For the first time, you’re designing and building a car, competing in iconic locations from around the globe and battling in four distinct racing styles– grip, drag, drift and the all-new speed challenge. The atmosphere is electric – complete with energetic crowds, photo-realistic vehicles and billowing smoke – all designed to embody the pressure and intensity of the gladiatorial challenge known as Show Down. Need for Speed ProStreet is the realization of the power, aggression and rivalry that embodies street racing culture.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
financial crisis or PC Crysis, i just hope EA makes these games less BUGGY.:p

EA - Challenge Everything! (mostly bugs) :))

[arnav's words^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom