Processor/CPU News Channel

Core i9-10900 coolest CPU

*tpucdn.com/review/intel-core-i9-10900/images/cpu-temperature.png

*www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i9-10900/19.html
That looks nice. How much ever you bash Intel, their 14nm is surely refined. Say even a refined 10nm will help them compete with Ryzen rather than getting beaten down like they are now.

Surely something like even Ryzen 5 3600 doesn't run at 65W if it has thermal headroom. But sadly Intel's CPUs on anything other than Z series mobo won't go over rated TDP it seems & even no support for XMP. Because of such stuff, people recommend AMD. Intel is still surviving on its brand value. Ideally, a 50-50 market share between Intel & AMD will be a win for consumers.

OP
chimera201

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
*www.tomshardware.com/news/massive-20gb-intel-data-breach-floods-the-internet-mentions-backdoors

Till Kottmann, a Swiss IT consultant, posted on Twitter a link to a file sharing service today that contains what an anonymous source claims is a portion of Intel's crown jewels: A 20GB folder of confidential Intel intellectual property. The leaker dubbed the release the "Intel exconfidential Lake Platform Release ;)."

Update: Intel has responded to Tom's Hardware with an official statement:

"We are investigating this situation. The information appears to come from the Intel Resource and Design Center, which hosts information for use by our customers, partners and other external parties who have registered for access. We believe an individual with access downloaded and shared this data."

Any news on i5 11400f availability in India? Expected price?
I think few seller have i5 11400 for 17k & 11500 for 19.5k, still not easily available as 10th gen. Try small sellers. The i5 10400F is 13k with some sellers, not bad IMO. Don't forget that B560 mobos are rare as well for 11th gen.

Top Bottom